68

Soon, many netizens came across the news that Jiang You participated in "Agriculture and Technology" as a researcher. At first, they thought it was a joke.

You say you are an actor, and I can accept your cross-border singing, dancing, etc., but you say you want to engage in agricultural technology? Hahahahaha, these two industries are incomparable!

Don’t fans even make drafts when they brag now? This bragging is really over the top.

Some netizens simply turned on the TV and saw that "Agriculture and Technology" had finished playing. They found the replay, opened it, and fast-forwarded, preparing to slap Jiangyou fans in the face.

It’s so funny, do you think anyone can’t watch the replay? There must be a limit to bragging in P pictures.

Until Jiang You's face appeared on the screen.

Now I believe it.

Instead, they were slapped in the face.

Damn it! It's true! It’s not P’s picture!

Fans of Jiang You shouldn’t be able to edit the playback on his TV, right?

But how is this possible? She is an actress, but she is also engaged in agricultural technology or some breakthrough invention. Who would believe it!

More and more passersby squeezed into the entry, and the news became more and more popular, quickly reaching the top of the hot list.

Those who don’t know the article will look at the entry: Jiangyou Agriculture and Technology. What the hell is the entry? Click on it to take a look.

Seeing this, everyone was stunned.

【is it possible? Is this reasonable? This is too much! ]

[Now I feel that Nuwa is too biased when she pinches people! 】

【You said she is good-looking, so why is her brain working so well? ]

[Look at this description, breakthrough, huge contribution, R&D genius, are these words used to describe an entertainment star? ]

[I wonder if there are two Jiangyous, one in the entertainment industry and one in the technology industry? 】

【Upstairs, your reasoning is very logical, and I suspect the same. This may be another Jiangyou, or she has twins in her family, using this method to increase the popularity of Jiangyou! ]

[But Jiang You has never promoted this show from beginning to end. It shouldn't be for the sake of popularity, and can you create such a thing just for the sake of popularity? 】

【Are you crazy, look at what you are talking about? Twins have come out, are they even more outrageous than Jiang You? 】

Netizens are indeed crazy. They can’t figure it out and they can’t even think of it. They have never seen such outrageous news in their whole lives.

The news became popular very quickly, and Jiang You’s former friends in the industry also saw it.

Like netizens, they are also crazy.

In the small group of guests held by "Crazy Life", several friends sent messages frantically.

Lin Jiuxu:! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Liu Xinyue: Ah ah ah ah ah Youyou, you are so awesome!

Zhang Lechen: I'm a little confused. Youyou, please come out and say something. Is it you? Is it you?

Several people were anxiously milling around in the group.

The director of "Crazy Life" was lying on the sofa playing with his mobile phone when he suddenly came across Jiang You's message. He glanced at it, then looked at it again, and jumped up from the sofa.