92

As "Phoenix" started airing, many film review bloggers published analysis articles and videos.

There isn't much plot yet, and it mainly analyzes aspects such as the shooting techniques, actors' postures, actors' spells and movements, makeup, etc.

It can be said that as long as they are not blind, everyone can see that "Phoenix" has achieved the first place in these aspects in recent years.

It's just too good.

Film critic A said: "Phoenix" crew member Fu Hua Dao team Zhuo Hai team can become the top team in the entertainment industry with this drama alone.

Film critic B said: Chen Jiuqi, the action director of this drama, showed us his true strength, and he can be called a top presence in the film and television industry.

Everyone compared it with "Qing Ling" one by one. This comparison made all the "Phoenix" crew angry.

Good guy, I have never seen a drama broadcast before, and the people behind the scenes can be popular!

The status and reputation of each team in the "Phoenix" crew instantly increased.

They were so happy!

Oh my God, they just couldn't hold back, so they rushed to the front line to fight, but they didn't expect that their own status would be raised!

Make a lot of money!

The cast and crew of "Qing Ling" were furious.

Are they all blind? Blind?

How could they possibly be better than us! Director Wu Feng gritted his teeth and watched the comparison video of the two dramas on the Internet. He gritted his teeth and wanted to fight back with the trolls, but in the end he did not take action.

Depend on! They really can't compare!

The director was furious.

No, if this continues, the audience will definitely be attracted to the other party, and they must think of individual promotion directions.

After a while, the director made a phone call and told me to go down.

Soon, such comments appeared on the Internet.

[Hahaha Phoenix's visuals are indeed good, but TV dramas mainly focus on the content. The plot is the most important. I've only aired a few episodes this time, so don't make any conclusions yet. ]

[No matter how beautiful the picture is, if the plot is not good, it is still a bad drama. Watch it again and let the drama fly for a while. 】

【The plot of Qing Ling is very good so far, I think it will become more and more exciting in the future! 】

A large number of trolls will focus their attention on the content of the TV series, and everyone's attention will return to the content.

Yes, the most important thing about a drama is its core, which is the plot.

Let them take another look.

Both dramas are being aired at a rate of two episodes per day, but as the plots develop, these two dramas also start with the heroines being raised by enemies, but they lead to completely different plots.

The audience has gone crazy discussing it.

[Damn it, we are all enemies at the beginning, how come the direction can be so different later on! ]

[The heroine Qing Ling is stupid, how can she fall in love with him even though she knows he is an enemy? Love your brain! ]

[More than just a love brain, this is simply brainless. In what age are you still able to come up with such an outrageous plot, ah? ah? ah? ]