jiang cheng x reader 🍇࿐

▶ Requested by - @MariMo5

▶ Fluff with angst adhfkdf

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hey Hey, it's okay. Its okay. Look at me." A young girl kneeled down at the crying boys level and gently placed both of her cool hands on either side of his flush face and pulled him closer, forcing him to look her in the eyes. "See! It's fine. Everything is fine. I'm right here." She smiled warmly, gaze softening. "I won't ever leave you." 

"P-promise..?" The young Jiang heir choked. 

"Of course." 

The young boy raised his hand in a shaky manner and stuck out his pinky. The girl immediately wrapped her own around his. "I promise." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"They took my dogs!" Jiang Cheng cried indignantly. 

[Y/N] smiled, amused at his tantrum. She patted his head. Jiang Cheng turned his head away, crossing his arms over his chest and puffing out his little cheeks. "Its not funny [Y/N]!" 

"Hey!" She laughed. "Show some respect! I have to babysit you all the time!" 

Jiang Cheng didn't budge and rolled his eyes. 

Okay so maybe the [H/C] haired girl had lied... She didn't have to babysit the Jiang heir for his older sister would be more than happy to do it instead of [Y/N] but the girl had wanted to. 

"The new boy doesn't like dogs." She tried to reason. 

"Why not? They're so cute!" 

[Y/N] sighed. "I prefer cats to be honest..." She muttered quietly. "Because something happened to him in the past to make him fear them.." [Y/N] spoke up louder. 

Jiang Cheng didn't truly understand what she meant at the time but stopped arguing about it. 

'....I want to get [Y/N] cats now....'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] quickly grabbed onto Jiang Cheng's arm, stopping him from doing anything stupid. "You mustn't get caught now.." She hissed and struggled a little to pull him back from straight out attacking Wen Chao and the girl he said he 'loved'. 

He glared at her and continued to try and pull his arm away from her firm grip. She didn't budge however. 

It hurt her when he glared so harshly, so coldly, at her. His gaze was full rage and hatred. It hurt because she knew it wasn't directed at her.. She was just there for him to see his gaze that was meant for the ones who burnt down his home and killed his disciples and killed his parents...