nie huaisang x pregnant!reader 🌿࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff ╰(✿'⌣'✿)╯♡

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-are... you sure y-your okay..?" Nie Huaisang asked nervously as he settled his very pregnant wife down. She sighed and hit him gently on the head with her fan. "Yes.. For the last time A-Sang.. No need to be so worried." She smiled slightly. He smiled nervously. "Y-your comfortable?" She nodded. "Could you ask for some tea?" [Y/N] asked as she closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh. 

"S-sure.." 

[Y/N] opened her eyes and looked at her husband and smiled bashfully. She had no idea how they had even gotten married now here she was pregnant with his child. "A-Sang, come sit with me. You have had a hard day." [Y/N] gestured to the seat next to her. He blushed before nodding and taking a seat next to her. 

"What do you think we should name our child?" [Y/N] asked suddenly making Huaisang sputter and choke on air. [Y/N] looked over at her husband worriedly. After a few moments he finally seem to be able to talk again. "Are.. you alright now A-Sang?" [Y/N] asked reaching out a hand to him and rested it on his shoulder. He nodded and looked a little embarrassed at his reaction. [Y/N] smiled lightly and brought her hand back to her. 

"So, what should we name our child?" She repeated. 

Huaisang shrugged. "I.. I thought.. maybe you.. could n-name them.." He uttered softly. [Y/N] smiled. "Yes.." She mused. "But I thought that you should at least have some say in what I name them." Huaisang looked up, genuinely surprised by the [H/C] haired female. She never failed to surprise him which is one of the reasons why he married her. 

"W-what about Niu if its a girl..?" Huaisang muttered quietly. [Y/N] chuckled lightly. "A-Sang.. Try to think.. outside the box.." She said softly. 

"A-Ah..." He muttered bashfully, his cheeks warmed. 

"Maybe Zemin if their a boy?" [Y/N] offered. "M-maybe...." He trailed off. "Zhen..?" He looked over at his wife who was looking at her belly with a warm and loving gaze. She hummed lightly. "What about Jia?" 

"T-that sounds.. nice.." He said quietly. 

"Well," [Y/N] looked up and met his gaze. "Whatever gender they are they will be one of the best things to ever happen to us.." He smiled at her. "Yes..." She smiled back at him and reached out and grabbed his hand. He squeezed it softly. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Only about 450+ words 

▶ Niu - A girl 

▶ Zemin - Kindess to the people 

▶ Zhen - Greatly astonished 

▶ Jia - Fine, auspicious

Competed : 7/18/2021