wei wuxian x reader 🥀࿐

▶ Requested by - @zLanWuxian 

▶ Fluff

▶ Female reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] spun around as a chubby man and a man on a donkey came running by at top speed. [Y/N] barely managed to catch herself before she hit the floor. Her vision spun as she finally got her balance back. Her [H/C] hair was a mess from the force of the wind that they had caused. 

She huffed and smoothed and dusted off her simple, and now a little dusty, [F/C] hanfu. She quickly fixed her hair, abet messily, and quickly rushed off to her job. 

[Y/N] worked at a simple food vendor shop. She cleaned and occasionally cooked if the main cook couldn't make it that day. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was late at night, the full moon hung in the sky, lighting up the ground. A howl could be heard the distance. 

The [H/C] haired female quickly pulled her hood up as she grabbed her basket and quickly made her way out of her quaint little home and into the dark forest, using only the moon as her light source. 

She had been warned by her friends and coworkers not to go into the forest at night since there were rumors about zombies flying around. However, this was [Y/N] we were talking about. And she can be quite stupid at times. 

This was one of those. 

She quickly made her way through the semi dark forest expertly. She had done this a thousand times before, she could do it again tonight. But something felt.. off.[Y/N] kept looking behind her and all around her, she felt nervous. For the first time in a long time, ever since she started sneaking out at night and going into the forest, she felt nervous. 

She had never had any reason to feel this nervous about doing something she had done many times before. 

She huffed and stopped. She slapped her cheeks with both her hands. A sharp clap rang out into the empty night air. It stung for a second before it became a dull ache. With her hood and only the moon as a light, you could faintly see her cheeks slowly turning red. 

"Stupid.." She muttered softly. "You've done this before. What different is this one?" She clenched her fists before she quickly regained her quick pace and went even deeper into the forest, for only the flowers she wanted grew there. It was stupid, yes, but they were worth it.