various x reader ⭐࿐

▶ Requested by - @Action_LiveHex

▶ Fluff 

▶ Male Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What are we doing again?" Lan Jingyi asked. 

The group that consisted of, Jiang Cheng, Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, Nie Huaisang, Jin Ling, Lan Jingyi, Lan Sizhui, Lan Xichen, and Wen Ning, were invited by [Y/N] to watch him perform something that he had been working on for a good amount of time. 

Wei Wuxian just shrugged. "Don't look at me. I'm not the one who got the instructions nor the invitation." 

All the juniors just deadpanned at him. 

Lan Xichen smiled and stopped the fighting from even starting. "I know where we are going so just follow me. Please don't fight or cause a scene. We wouldn't want to get Young Master [L/N] into any trouble." 

"Yes, Wei Wuxian." Jiang Cheng commented dryly. "Don't want you to ruin [Y/N]'s reputation." Wei Wuxian looked away and stayed silent while Lan Wangji looked at the Jiang coldly. Jin Ling and the two Lans looked away awkwardly. Nie Huaisang hid further behind his fan, not wanting to cause any trouble with his old schoolmate. Wen Ning kept his head low, not wanting to get yelled at, again. 

The Clan Leader was still very much sour about the past. He was getting better but it hadn't been long since Wei Wuxian and him had made up. No one could really expect things to go back to how they were in the past right away. 

"Lets just go. We don't want to keep him waiting." Lan Xichen spoke up, breaking the tense air. 

"Yes, Senior [Y/N] really looked excited, and now I'm excited!" Lan Jingyi started chatting again and soon enough the rest of the juniors started chatting up again happily. Sometimes Wei Wuxian or Lan Xichen would chip in. The others for the most part stayed silent. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

They finally arrived but not without incident. A total of 12 fights and 26 arguments had started on their way to the brothel. (I could not for the life of me remember that word-)

"Why here?" Wei Wuxian asked, hands on his hips. "Yes, why here of all places?" Jiang Cheng scowled. 

A female came rushing up to them. She was dressed in nothing but a few pieces of purple silk. That covered what it needed to but nothing more. She smile brightly at them. "You must be the guests A-[Y/N] wouldn't shut up about." 

The juniors all felt their cheeks warm from embarrassment. They had never seen a women like this before... 

Nie Huaisang quickly looked away and hid behind his fan. He lightly began to fan himself, suddenly feeling hot in the face. He was familiar with this type of stuff due to his... past... with Wei Wuxian.... We'll leave it at that.