wei wuxian x reader 🥀࿐

Modern Au 

Modern Au 

▶ Requested by no one

▶ FLUFF >//< 

▶ Gender neutral because oh wow I have been doing a lot of female readers lately- 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] walked down the steps. They had to keep glancing down at the steps to make sure that they didn't fall and hurt themselves since their arms were occupied with boxes that blocked their vision. 

[Y/N] missed a step and came falling down. They tried to twist there body so that they could grab onto something but their hand slipped. The boxes came crashing down and out of their arms and they closed their [E/C] eyes, letting out a yelp of surprise. 

Wei Wuxian was in [Y/N]'s kitchen trying to eat some cookies even though he was told not to because it was almost dinner time when he heard a yelp from the stairway. He rushed over and caught the falling person in time. He stood with holding the [H/C] haired person by their arms. He looked around and saw the boxes on the floor near them, they were scattered around. 

[Y/N] slowly opened their eyes when they didn't feel pain and looked up and saw their boyfriend, Wei Wuxian. 

Wei Wuxian grinned. "I think you just," 

.

.

.

.

.

"fell for me." 

[Y/N] stared blankly at him before they walked away and picked up the boxes. They ignored the male. 

"W-Wait! [Y/N]!!" He cried. "I-I'm sorry!" 

[Y/N] didn't pay him any mind and continued with what they were doing before they fell down the stairs. 

"Your sleeping on the couch tonight." Finally came their monotone reply. Wei Wuxian cried. "N-no..! Wait! [Y/N]! Y-You don't want to do t-this!" He chased after them who. They only continued to ignore him. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Inspired by- 

Completed : 7/19/2021