nie huaisang x madam yu!reader 🌿࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Half angst half fluff 

▶ Female reader who will act like Madam Yu

-Some information- 

This is set after the events of the novel. Nie Huaisang and Lei [Y/N], who is from a smaller clan named Lei which is made up of all women, are forced to be wed. Neither of them really wanted this though [Y/N] secretly actually quite likes her husband but puts up an act. They managed to have one kid who is about 4 and had been put into an arranged marriage with someone from the Jin clan.

Daughters name will be Nie Liqiu which means beautiful autumn

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She scoffed at the male in front of her. "Why would you ruin that." She hissed. He only shied away from her cold glare.

[Y/N] just rolled her eyes. "Do you not want her relationship to turn out like ours?" He winced. 'Ah so that was it.' She refused to look him in the eyes.

"You won't be able to protect her forever.." [Y/N] muttered. Nie Huaisang pulled out a little box and set it down on the table in front of his wife. She turned. "And what is this suppose to be?" She asked coldly.

He flinched slightly. "Its a haripin.. I was i-in town and when I saw it I thought of you.. S-so I brought it.." He snapped his fan open and blocked his red face from her sharp gaze.

[Y/N] slowly opened the box and managed to keep a straight face.

Seeing that she had basically no reaction, Nie Huaisang sighed

Seeing that she had basically no reaction, Nie Huaisang sighed. "I will leave you alone then.." He turned, robes flowing behind him, and left. [Y/N] watched him leave.

She looked down at the hairpin again and glared coldly at it. She had plenty of hairpins in her room, yes they both had their own rooms, so why did she want to keep this one so badly? She just couldn't, no matter how hard she tried, bring herself to break it.