nie mingjue x older sister!reader ⚔️࿐

!!Please its not incest just a brother and sister bond!!

▶ Requested by - @Rani_MK_yt  

▶ Slight angst and fluff??

▶ Female Reader -- strong girl ☺️

▶ Okay so Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang are half brothers so Mingjue and [Y/N] will share the same mother. Later she will pass and their father will remarry and then that women will have Huaisang then she will pass- lmao so many deaths- 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Oh look at you!" A older [H/C] haired female cooed. The smaller male in front of her huffed, crossed his arms over his chest, and turned away from him. It didn't seem to work on the [H/C] haired female though, for she simply smiled and patted him on the head. "I have such a cute younger brother!" She cheered. 

"I..I'm not cute!" He yelled. 

The girl just smiled. "Okay, you're handsome!" 

The boy just huffed. 

"Come on you two! It's time to eat dinner!" A women called, she had [H/C] hair and dark honey eyes. The younger female smiled warmly and grabbed the boys hand, dragging him along with her, he dropped his wooden sword and grumbled under his breathe but didn't pull away. 

"Oh A-Ming! You're all dirty!" The women fretted. "Go and wash up! I don't want a dirty boy eating dinner with us!"

The boy, Nie Mingjue, huffed and rolled his eyes slightly before letting go of the younger girls hand and walking away. 

The younger girl looked almost exactly like her mother. She had her [H/C] hair and [S/C] skin, but her eyes were [E/C]. No one in there family had [E/C] eyes so she had something that made her stand out but not too much. If anything her younger brothers monster strength was something to worry about. He keep improving each day and it worried the older girl. 

"Mother.. Don't be like that with him. He is still young and has much to learn." The younger female patted her mothers back. Her mother looked at her daughter and smiled. "Oh A-[Y/N], you know that I can't help but worry for him and you." 

Nie [Y/N] was soft and kind to her family but to anyone else she was harsh and cold, almost just like her father sometimes. 

She was the oldest and Clan Leader Nies only daughter. Because of this not many knew about her and she sometimes was locked up for safety reasons. People thought that the Clan Leader only had a son. 

[Y/N]'s mother smiled at her warmly. "Lets go and set down. Your father shall not be joining us this evening because he has already left for Gusu." [Y/N] nodded. She didn't really like her father. He was cold to her and sometimes to Mingjue too. He also doesn't love her mother who loves him.