wangxian x reader 🥀❄️࿐

▶ Requested by - @_Min93Yoonji_ 

▶ Fluff :) 

▶ Male reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ne, Jiang Cheng," Wei Wuxian asked. 

"What?" Jiang Cheng scowled. 

"Jeez, no need to be so cold!" Wei Wuxian grinned. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes. "Who is that?" Wei Wuxian asked pointing to a [H/C] haired male. Jiang Cheng looked unimpressed. "Of course you don't remember." 

"E-eh?! J-Jiang Cheng? H-Hey where are you going?" 

Jiang Cheng didn't respond and continued to walk away. Wei Wuxian was dumbfounded. Now what? 

The [H/C] haired male glanced at Wei Wuxian but it looked more like a glare making Wei Wuxian jump. He narrowed his cold [E/C] eyes at Wei Wuxian before he turned around and walked away towards the library. 

[Y/N] sighed and walked away. What had he done wrong? He had only glanced at the male who was asking about him. He didn't even glare or anything. He simply looked at the male and somehow managed to make him jump. 

[Y/N] made his way to the library. Book had always been his comfort when his dad and aunt were busy. His mother had died when he was barely 3. Her death shattered his father making him overwork himself to no end. He never spent time with [Y/N]. His aunt took care of him most of the time but even then, she wasn't his mother. She had a family of her own to take care of. So most of the time [Y/N] was alone leaving him to have to find things to do to keep himself busy. For some reason people have said that he is really hard to approach and intimidating but he really was just a fragile kid inside. 

[Y/N] slide the doors open to see a Lan siting at a desk writing. [Y/N] shrugged and decided not to bother the male. The [H/C] haired male walked around, looking at the different texts. Most of them weren't very interesting until he came across one. He smiled slightly and picked it up, taking it over to an empty desk, which was across the room from the Lan, and sat down. He opened it and started to read. 

Lan Wangji looked up slightly, only his eyes, when he heard the library doors slid open. It was a male who wasn't exactly short but he wasn't tall either with [H/C] hair that was done in a simple design. He wore [F/C] and [SF/C] robes. 'He must be from that minor clan visiting.' Lan Wangji observed. He seemed rather cold. His [E/C] eyes were cold, sharp, and empty. Almost immediately Lan Wangji found himself interested with the male. He noticed that when he found a book he liked, he smiled slightly before it quickly disappeared. He also noticed that when he sat down he always keep his back straight, never letting him slump over. He noticed how the males eyes would slightly sparkle at times. 

Lan Wangji found himself watching the male instead of doing his work. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ayia! You're that male from before!" Wei Wuxian exclaimed and ran up to the [H/C] haired male. Said male turned around, face blank and cold looking. However it no longer scared Wei Wuxian for the black haired male had caught the [H/C] haired male eating a sweet with a bright smile on his face. That told Wei Wuxian that the cold facade was only that. A facade. 

"Um.. Yes?" He answered but it sounded more like a question. 

"I'm Wei Wuxian!" Wei Wuxian introduced himself. 

"I'm [L/N] [Y/N]." [Y/N] answered, his voice never changing though his eyes sparkled a little of the thought of having a friend. Of course Wei Wuxian didn't catch onto that little change. 

Wei Wuxian grinned. "Its nice to met you [L/N]-Shixiong!" 

A faint blush crept onto the males cheeks. "You don't have to call me that, you can just call me [Y/N]." The male somehow managed to keep his voice even. Wei Wuxian was surprised at that. He did a closed eye smile. "Alright! Then it's only fair that you can call me Wei Ying!" 

"Eh... Thats your birth name?" The male asked, surprised. 

Wei Wuxian nodded. "Its only fair!" 

"Alright.." [Y/N] offered a small smile to the male. Wei Wuxian's face lit up. "You smiled! So you aren't a fuddy-duddy like Lan Zhan!" 

[Y/N]'s smile faltered. "Eh..? Fuddy-duddy..?" He tilted his head to the right. He had in fact met Lan Wangji but he didn't think of him like that. He was quiet and didn't bother [Y/N], that was good enough for him. "Have you met Lan Zhan yet? He is quite cold! And he always seems to be glaring at me!" Wei Wuxian pouted. "Its because you always annoy him." A sharp voice cut in making the [H/C] haired male jump slightly as he looked past Wei Wuxian to see a male in purple walking over to them. "Ah, Jiang Cheng," Wei Wuxian shook his head. "You know it's not very nice to interrupt someone." Jiang Cheng scowled. "You!" 

"I better leave you two." [Y/N] cut in, not wanting to get in their way. Jiang Cheng sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry about him." 

[Y/N] shook his head. "Its alright Young Master Jiang, he didn't do anything." [Y/N] bowed and Jiang Cheng returned it. [Y/N] glanced at Wei Wuxian before he walked away. Jiang Cheng sighed. "Honestly I bet you don't even know who he is besides his name." 

"Eh, Jiang Cheng, what else is there to know?" 

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and muttered, "Figure it out yourself." before he walked away. 

"Eh?! Jiang Cheng!! Did you just come over here just to interrupt me?!" Wei Wuxian called after the male who only continued to walk away and ignore the male in red and black. 

[Y/N] heard this and couldn't help but giggle childishly before he caught himself and stopped. 

[Y/N] actually found himself enjoying the company of both Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. They had such opposite personalities that it was refreshing to the [H/C] haired male. 

[Y/N] found himself smiling like an idiot. He was glad that he had come to Cloud Recesses. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Ano i hope I did alright :') I tried my best to balance everything out and I like to believe that I'm getting better at it. You know I knew something like this would happen where someone would request like a threesome but I never expected it would turn out like this lmao I actually quite like it 

Completed : 8/4/2021