wen ning x reader ❤️️࿐

Modern au 

Modern au 

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076

▶ Fluff 

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Come one A-Ning!" [Y/N] whined, dragging behind her a Wen Ning who was a blushing mess. "P-Please.. slow.. d-down.." 

She kicked her door open and practically threw Wen Ning onto her bed. She closed her door and joined Wen Ning on the bed. She pulled out a box and opened it, handing the shy male a piece and putting one in her mouth. 

"Try it!" She grinned, watching as the male slowly started eating the pocky. His eyes lit up. "T-thats really g-good!" He smiled and [Y/N] smiled back. "I know! Its the best! And what's even greater is that there is a game with this too!" 

"G-game..?" Wen Ning asked shyly and took another piece from the girls hand. [Y/N] nodded her head as she chewed on her own piece. 

"Here let me explain!" She finished her piece and swallowed. "Two people begin eating one Pocky from each end. The first person whose mouth comes off the Pocky or the other player gets to the middle first loses. If the participants end up kissing, it is a tie!" Wen Ning's face heated up when she mentioned 'kissing'. 

"Do you wanna play?" [Y/N] asked with puppy dog eyes. Wen Ning nodded shyly. "You don't have too if you don't want to." [Y/N] quickly added. Wen Ning shook his head. "N-no.. I-its fine.." 

[Y/N] smiled. "Alright!" 

She took out another piece and put one end into her mouth. Wen Ning scooted closer to her and put the other end in his mouth, blushing. 

They slowly started eating it until their lips met. 

"Aw it's a tie." [Y/N] pouted, licking her lips. 

Wen Ning promptly fainted. He fell back onto the bed. 

"Eh? A-Ning?" [Y/N] tilted her head. She then waved her hand in front of his face. No response. 

"Are.. you dead..?" She picked up the box of pocky and looked at it. "Is this stuff poisoned?" 

Wen Ning's soul had left his body and ascended. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Not me getting second hand embarrassment while writing this 💀✋-

▶ Hope you like it! Also sorry its short but I think its cute in its own right :) 

Completed : 8/6/2021