wei wuxian x obanai!reader 🥀࿐part 2

▶ Requested by - no one :) Just thought this needed a part 2 :P

▶ More heavy on the angst 

▶ Male Reader

WARNING : THIS MAY CONTAIN SOME MANGA SPOILERS FOR THE DEMON SLAYER MANGA PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP TO CHAPTER 200

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Why.. do you keep following me around?" Wei Wuxian asked in a low voice, narrowing his eyes at the [H/C] haired male who was cleaning his twisted sword across from him. 

[Y/N] paused, not looking up as he thought about the question which caught him off guard. He continued with cleaning his sword as Mingzhu curled closer to him, wanting warmth. It was cold in the dark cave that Wei Wuxian now called home. 

"You know.. that answer.. Wei Ying." He uttered softly. 

Wei Wuxian's expression grew complex. 

Over the last few months, Wei Wuxian had changed drastically. He went from the once happy-go-lucky, up beat character to this traumatized, dead looking, cold one. He no longer smiled as much and when he did it was either forced or because A-Yuan was around. [Y/N] could tell. He had been brought up in a not so happy, not so healthy, environment. He knew this types of things and clearly the raven haired teen had been through some shit that he refused to talk about. 

Jiang Yanli tried. 

Jiang Cheng tried. (in his own way.) 

Lan Wangji tried desperately. 

Even Lan Xichen had tried. 

None had ever managed to make him open up more. He closed up. Refusing to get help, ask for help, or even just talk about was wrong. 

The only reason he allowed [Y/N] to stay was because the teen had never pushed on anything. He had never asked if he needed help. He never asked what would happen if he had lost control. He had never asked to talk about what had happened to him. He was just.. there. He knew something was up but didn't push and pretended like somethings had never happened. It didn't mean he ignored everything, he just didn't push on certain topics. 

"Thats not an answer." Wei Wuxian hissed coldly. 

'And I thought I was suppose to the be the (snake) cold one..' [Y/N] thought, pouting like a child internally to himself. Mingzhu seemed to sense this as he hissed softly in the [H/C] haired males ear. 

"I can not answer that even you already have the answer to it." [Y/N] replied simply. He held his sword up and it glinted in the dull sunlight that somehow managed to get into the otherwise dark cave. The man seemed to deem it as clean and sheathed it again.