juniors x reader 🌑࿐

Modern Au 

Modern Au 

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076

▶ Fluff (*・‿・)ノ⌒*:・゚✧

▶ Female Reader

▶ I couldn't find a gif for all three of them again-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hey look what I got!" Lan Jingyi called as he ran up to the two other males waiting for him. 

"No running." Lan Sizhui said immediately. Jingyi scoffed and ignored the taller male. "Anyway look what I got!" He held up a small box. 

"So? Whats so special about a box?" Jin Ling's face scrunched up in annoyance. 

Jingyi made a noise of offense. "Its not just any old box! Its a box full of delicious pocky! You know those chocolate sticks that you can also play a game with." Jin Ling looked unimpressed and went back to looking at his phone. "Whatever just don't bother me." 

Jingyi rolled his eyes and looked over at the tallest male. "What about you Sizhui, would you like to text [Y/N] ask her if she would join us? We could hang out and play the game. I heard that she has always wanted to try pocky." Sizhui smiled. "Sure, just give me a minute I think she is free today." 

Jin Ling glanced up from his phone when the [H/C] haired female was mentioned. "Why would [Y/N] want to join you two?" 

"Because we are friends. Duh." Jingyi stuck his tongue out at the male in yellow. Jin Ling glared at him and looked back at his phone. There was a new message from a certain [H/C] haired female. 

Sizhui stepped away from the two and dialed [Y/N]'s number. It rang for no more than a second before she picked up. 

"Hey Sizhui." Her warm voice rang through his ears. Sizhui smiled. "Hey [Y/N], how are you?" 

"I'm good. How are you? Something wrong? You usually never call in the middle of the day." She chuckled lightly. Sizhui laughed a little. "No, nothing is wrong. Jingyi just happened to get a box of pocky, I have no idea how, and he wanted to know if you would be okay with joining us for a bit?" 

"Oh!" He could practically imagine her happy expression. "He has pocky?!" 

"Yeah." 

"Hang on." Then she hung up. Sizhui sighed and shook his head slightly in amusement. Something never change. Ever since they had first met [Y/N] had always wanted to try pocky but also get a group of friends that would play the game with her. 

When Sizhui joined back up with the other two, surprisingly, they were just on their phones. "Oh.." Sizhui muttered, his shock showing on his warm features.