jiang cheng x reader 🍇࿐

▶ Requested by - @snow_liz 

▶ Fluff? Idk they said go wild basically (•̀ᴗ•́)و

▶ Female Reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jin Ling hid behind the big pillar as he watched his uncle and his aunt fight yet again. It was the fifth one that week. 

"Why must you be so harsh on him?! He's just a kid!!" 

"He needs to know how to defend himself!" 

"Hes 5!" 

"So?!" 

"SO?! What do you mean 'so'?! HES FIVE FOR FUCKS SAKE!" 

Jin Ling hid even farther. He had never heard his aunt raise her voice nor curse before. It scared him slightly. 

"You know what? Fuck you!" [Y/N] screamed. 

"I already did!" Jiang Cheng yelled back. 

"..."

"-And I did it really good." Jiang Cheng couldn't help but smirk as [Y/N]'s face slowly grew more red. 

"..." 

"..."

"You did.." She muttered making Jiang Cheng sputter and blush. He didn't actually think she would openly admit it. His eyes were wide. [Y/N] forced him too met her gaze. Now that she had said it out loud she had a new confidence which Jiang Cheng had lost the moment she had openly admitted it. 

Jin Ling was so confused but happy because they finally stopped yelling. 

He ran out from his hiding spot and crashed into his aunts leg. She let out a small 'oof' and placed her hadn't gently on his head and patted him. "A-Ling..? What are you doing here..?" 

"I-I heard.. yelling again.." He muttered. [Y/N] looked down at him sadly as he hid his face in her robes. She sighed and picked him up. He wrapped his arms around her as she smiled down at him. "Oh.. I'm sorry that you had to see that.. again.." She muttered the last part and glanced at Jiang Cheng who was still broken. His ears and face was bright red and steam was coming out of his ears. [Y/N] was pretty sure she saw his soul leave his body. 

She cooed at him and laughed when the boy blushed and told her to stop. "I promise that we won't fight in front of you anymore.." That didn't mean they would stop fighting it just meant they would end up fighting behind closed doors where Jin Ling couldn't hear or see them. "Why don't you go and play with Little Fairy?" [Y/N] asked but Jin Ling shook his head and clung onto her robes. She sighed and smiled, patting his head again. 

Jiang Cheng seemed to snap back into reality when Jin Ling finally asked the question that had been eating at him since they had finally stopped yelling. 

"Ayi.. what does 'fuck' mean?"

.

.

.

Both Jiang Cheng and [Y/N] panicked and ended up fainting. 

Oh if only Jiang Yanli could see and hear them now. They somehow ended up letting Jin Ling learn the word 'fuck' without even realizing it. The older Jiang would have their heads and don't get me started on Madam Yu. 

Both [Y/N] and Jiang Cheng's souls left their bodies as they laid on the floor passed out cold. Jin Ling only stared at them with big innocent, curious, eyes. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I don't get why some people are attracted to men with angry issues- 

▶ Inspired by - 

Completed : 7/17/2021