wei wuxian x wen!tsundere!reader 🥀࿐

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Slight angst and fluff 

▶ Female reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-Ying! Come on!" [Y/N] called out to the dark haired male. She was holding a pot of something. "Come on! It's dinner time now! Everyone is waiting!" She called again, finally catching the males attention. He seemed to have been in some sort of daze. 

He walked over to her with his usual smile. "Aiya~ Is my little [Y/N] waiting for me~?" He teased. [Y/N]'s cheeks flushed slightly as she kicked his leg making him lose his blanace and fall to the ground with a yelp of pain. The [H/C] haired girl turned around and began to walk to the dinning hall. 

"Hurry it up or else we shall start without you!" She snapped. Wei Wuxian laughed and stood up, rubbing his back. "Ow~ You wound me [Y/N]." He cried playfully but the [H/C] haired girl didn't turn around and continued to walk on without him. 

"You may have saved us but that doesn't excuse your stupid attitude!" She snorted. Wei Wuxian rushed to catch up to her. "I'm sorry [Y/N]~" He smirked. 

They both walked into the dinning hall as the rest of the Wens stopped talking and turned to look at them. "There you two are. Hurry and sit so we can eat." Wen Qing said dully. Wei Wuxian just looked at her. [Y/N] set the pot down on the table gently and started to pass around bowls of whatever it was. 

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened at what it was that she had made. "[Y/N]..." He trailed off as he sat down. She smiled a rare smile at him before it disappeared and was replaced with a "confused" look. "What? Is something wrong with what I made? If you don't like it then you can leave and eat something else." She pretended to not know what was wrong with him as she finished passing out the last of the food before she sat down between Granny Wen and A-Yuan. 

They thanked her before they started to eat. Only Wei Wuxian was the only one who hadn't touched his food. He just stared at it. [Y/N] noticed this. "If you don't like my food then you can just say it." She huffed at him. 

He slowly shook his head before he picked up the bowl and spoon and started to eat. She smiled slightly at this before the [H/C] haired girl began to eat her own food again. 

After dinner Wen [Y/N] picked up all the bowls and started to clean up as everyone slowly made their ways to their make shift homes for now. Only Wei Wuxian stayed. "Let me help." He offered. "Fine if you must." She sniffed. 

Together they both cleaned up rather quickly and were now walking through they make-shift village. "About dinner.." Wei Wuxian started. "What was it that bad?" [Y/N] immediately retorted. Wei Wuxian laughed nervously and waved his hands. "No no.. It's just.. what you made.." They stopped walking as Wei Wuxian turned to her. For once he had a serious look on his face. "Wen [Y/N], h-how did you know.." He whispered. She flushed and looked away. "S-Stupid!" She yelled.