various x short!reader ⭐࿐

▶ Requested by - @Action_LiveHex  

▶ Fluff lmao 

▶ Male Reader

▶ I literally didn't know what to put for the gif- so its a picture-

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ne.. Isn't that Senior [Y/N]?" Lan Sizhui asked, stopping when he saw a familiar head of [H/C] hair. 

Jin Ling scoffed. "I wonder how you can see him. He's so short." 

"Shhh!" Lan Jingyi panicked and shoved his hands over Jin Ling's mouth. Jin Ling attempts at breaking free were muffled and all fails. "Don't ever mention his height!" 

They all walked closer to the shorter male so that they could hear what was going on. Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian were already there along with Wen Ning. 

"A-Ano... I think that they just pissed A-[Y/N] off.." Wei Wuxian muttered as sweat formed on his face. 

"Eh..?" Wen Ning stuttered. 

"Are you sure you're older than me? I mean you're so short that it hurts my neck when ever I have to look down at you." The male rambled on. He sneered. "I bet your not even strong. I mean you look so weak! How are you friends with everyone that has power? Did you just sleep your way through?" 

"Oh.. He did not just go there.." Wei Wuxian muttered darkly. 

The [H/C] haired male started chuckle then it turned into full on laughter. 

"A-Ah! Senior [Y/N] has really lost his mind!" Jingyi cried holding onto Sizhui's robes. 

"E-Eh?! Why a-are you laughing?" The other male screeched. 

The onlookers almost missed it but [Y/N] already had the male in a headlock. 

Wei Wuxian started to cry. "A-Ah.. A-[Y/N].. no.. why must you be so scary.. just like Madam Yu..." 

Jin Ling was amazed and slightly scared of the shorter male now. 

Sizhui smiled softly on the outside but on the inside he made a mental note to never piss off Senior [Y/N] ever. 

Lan Wangji was as stoic as ever though his ears were just the tiniest bit red. 

Jingyi was impressed and also scared for his life. 'No more short person jokes!' He thought to himself. 

Wen Ning had already died inside. His poor shy nature kicked in at the last moment and he ended up fainting. 

[Y/N] flipped both himself and the male other. The tallers body slammed back first into the ground making the ground crack slightly from the force. [Y/N] stood up and dusted himself off like nothing happened. The taller male groaned slightly before he lost consciousness. [Y/N] fixed his slightly messed up [H/C] hair before he walked away. 

Sizhui was really in wonder now. He wanted to learn how to do that now! 

Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi's souls had left their bodies which lay on the floor unmoving. 

Wei Wuxian also had lost his soul. It escaped from his body which fell backwards but was luckily caught by Lan Wangji whose ears were burning. 

Wen Ning had passed out long ago. 

While [Y/N] walked away he grinned playfully and put his hands behind his head. 'That will teach them!' 

Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren, and Nie Huaisang had been passing by when they had saw the display. Lan Qiren seemed unaffected on the outside but on the inside he was slightly impressed. Nie Huaisang had blushed slightly at the display of just how much power [Y/N] had but he ended up passing out, no one caught him. And Lan Xichen was doing a closed eye smile while his sweat dropped. 'Young Master [L/N] can be scary when he wants..' He opened his eyes and watched the male walk away unbothered like nothing had happened. 'I wonder if I should get him a hat like A-Yao had...' He shook his head and shivered. 'I think maybe he would not like that..' 

[Y/N] knew that everyone else had seen that and he was proud. He hopefully had scared at least some of them though Jiang Cheng was currently not here so he would have to do something similar to teach him as well not to mess with him. 

[Y/N] smirked his eyes shined with all the plans he had. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ 700 words 

▶ I hope you like it! I tried my best and I really like how it turned out also I couldn't include everyone- 

Completed : 7/29/2021