wangxian x fierce corpse!child!reader 🥀❄️࿐

▶ Requested by - @sara_hyuuga

▶ Fluff and maybe some angst-

▶ Female Reader

[Y/N] will acts like Nezuko and she will also have a bamboo muzzle 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Mmmm." [Y/N] hummed as Lan Xichen patted her head. She learned into his warm touch. He smiled gently and continued. 

"A-[Y/N] you must be nice to them okay?" 

She simply hummed. 

He sighed, about to say something else but there was a knock on the door

"Brother,"

"Xichen-Gege! We are here!" Two voices rang out. One calm and the other out-going. Like water and fire. 

"Come in." 

The door opened and in walked two males, one shorter and the other taller. The taller was dressed like Lan Xichen except he had a more cold aura with a jade face and gold eyes that were like pieces of ice. The shorter was dressed in red and black. He had a playful smile and a mischievous glint in his misty sliver eyes. He had black hair that was in a high, loose, ponytail held together by a red ribbon. 

"What did you need us for brother?" The taller one asked. 

The [H/C] haired girls eyes started to droop as the older Lan continued to pet her head softly. Soon she dazed off as the three males continued to talk. 

"Wangji, Young Master Wei, I would like you two to take care of this little girl I found a few months ago while I go and help Clan Leader Jiang out with a night hunt. He had been losing disciples each day and requested any help he could get." 

"A few months ago? Xichen-Gege that means you've hid her away for that long?" 

Lan Xichen's sweat dropped as he smiled. "When you put it that way... it does sound bad.. but I assure you that she is perfectly fine. All she really does is sleep."