wen qing x op!reader 💉࿐

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff 🤧💕

▶ Female reader 

[Y/N] will use a long battle spear as her weapon I'm sorry if you don't want that you can always changed it and pretend its your weapon of choice 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wen Qing had gone out into the village to get some more supplies but on her way back she had noticed that she had been being followed. She stopped and turned around. 

"What do you need! Come out! I now you have been following me." She snapped. Out came a group of five Wen men, they were all soldiers because of the way they dressed. "We just want a good tiMe." One slurred. Wen Qing shuddered and glared at them, holding the basket closer to her. She had forgotten her sword back at her and Wen Ning's house because she wasn't going to be gone that long. 

"I'm not interested so leave me alone." She hissed and turned back around to leave until one of them grabbed her wrist and held it tight. She winced slightly and tired to pull away. "L-Let go!" She yelled. He was angered by that and tired to pull her closer as she fought to get away from him. "Let me go!!" She yelled again but soon the others surrounded her. 

Wen Qing admits that in that moment she was scared for her life. She felt helpless. She couldn't do anything. She was powerless and was almost ready to give up when she noticed a cloaked figure behind the males. They put a hand on the males shoulder, the same male who had grabbed Wen Qing and hadn't let go. It was a strong firm grip. 

"Whats going on here." It was a slightly deep voice. The Wen solider simply just glared at them. "Its none of your business so scam!" He yelled. The figures grip tightened ever so slightly. "She clearly doesn't like what you are doing to her. Leave her alone." The man let go of his wrist and all of the Wen soldiers turned to face the cloak figure. 

"And what are you going to do, huh?" He asked unimpressed. The stranger quickly elbowed the man on the neck and he went flying into a tree, face first. The Wen went through the tree, which snapped in half from the force, before going through a few more trees until he finally stopped. He twitched before going limp. 

The others saw this display of power and quickly panicked. They went over to their leader and picked him up and left crying. The stranger dusted off their cloak and looked over to where Wen Qing was. 

She had calmed down and was fixing her sleeve. Her wrist was slowly turning a darker color. 

"Are you alright?" The stranger asked her. Wen Qing looked at them. "Yes. Thank you." Wen Qing didn't know how but she just had the feeling that the stranger was smiling behind the cloak. "How about I walk you home. I am just passing through." Wen Qing, who was still a bit shaken up but the whole ordeal, nodded a little bit grateful that this stranger had showed up on time. "Yes, I suppose you could."