xue yang x reader ♟️࿐

Modern Au 

Modern Au 

▶ Requested by no one 

▶ Fluff and angst 

▶ Female reader 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Is it necessary to hold a lady so tightly?" [Y/N] asked. The male tightened his grip on her waist more, smiling tightly. "Why of course!" He grinned. "If not, she could run away!" He pouted. [Y/N] scoffed and rolled her [E/C] eyes. "Why would I ever run away.." She muttered. 

"Eh? You mean you wouldn't run away?" His eyes darkened. 

"I regret saying that." 

"Ah... Don't say it like that." He twirled her around, dodging the knife that came flying by, landing right where his head just was. "You are the one, after all, who deiced to come and seek me out." 

"Now look where that got me.." [Y/N] cut him off. 

"What? You got yourself a boyfriend. Look we are both confessing right now!" He smiled innocently but it had an evil undertone to it. 

[Y/N] scowled at him. "Yes, we are confessing now because we are literally about to be killed!" 

Xue Yang laughed, picking her up bridal style. He jumped up into the air and landed on top of a different building as the one that they were just one exploded. "Yes, but i promise I won't let anything bad happen to you." 

[Y/N] narrowed her eyes at him. "You better not. I will hold you to that promise." 

"Of course, love." He smirked and kissed her lips. 

[Y/N] allowed a tear to fall. 

She knew that they would not make it out alive. He had messed with the wrong people this time.  

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ A secret of mine is that I want someone to call me 'love'. Something about it just makes me fawn. 

▶ Also Xue Yang is so ooc 

▶ inspired by - 

Completed : 8/14/2021