lan sizhui x older sister!reader 📖࿐

!!THIS IS NOT INCEST!! JUST A BROTHER AND SISTER BOND!! 

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Fluff with aNgSt  

▶ Female reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Jiejie!!" 

[Y/N] looked down and saw Wen Yuan. The little boy was tugging on her hanfu which was red and white, since she was from the Wen Clan. 

She smiled and gently scooped up the boy and held him in her arms. She gently nuzzled his nose with her own. "What does little A-Yuan want?" He giggled and hugged her neck. "Come play with me!" She laughed. "Why not play with Xian-gege?" Yuan shook his head. "H-he's busy!" 

[Y/N] pretended to think for a moment. "Alright! I will play with little A-Yuan!" He smiled brightly. "Yay! Yay! Jiejie!" 

"What do you want to play?" 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"A-Yuan! Come on." [Y/N] called out for the little boy. A-Yuan came running out from behind a corner and clung to [Y/N]'s leg. [Y/N] smiled and picked him up. "Come on A-Yuan. It's dinner time. I made your favorite." Yuan smiled brightly. "Yay!! Jiejie I love you!!" [Y/N] smiled at him and kissed his forehead. 

"There you two are." Wen Qing said as they walked in. "We were waiting for you two." [Y/N] smiled apologetically at her. "I'm sorry A-Qing.. I had to find A-Yuan." Wen Qing waved her hand. "Never mind just sit down so we can eat." 

[Y/N] nodded and sat down, Yuan clung to her and sat next to her. She passed him his bowl and he started to eat along with everyone else. 

"Where is Wuxian?" [Y/N] asked. When it is just her and A-Yuan she calls him 'Xian-gege' but when she is with everyone else she calls him 'Wuxian'. 

Wen Qing scoffed. "He overworked himself again. He is now passed out in his little cave sleeping. " [Y/N] nodded and glanced over at Yuan who had food all over his face. She chuckled and wiped it off with a handkerchief. 

"I swear you act more like his mother than an older sister." Wen Qing commented and [Y/N] blushed a little. "R-Really..?" 

Wen Qing smiled a little. Whenever she saw [Y/N] taking care of A-Yuan it reminded her of her and her brother, Wen Ning. 

"Yes. It's almost cute. You would make a great wife and mother some day." [Y/N] smiled at that. 

They left the part about [Y/N] being a Wen and that means she can never get married let alone have kids part unsaid.