wangxian x reader 🥀❄️࿐part 2

▶ Requested by - @LeLeWright123

▶ More fluff near the end and a little angst

▶ Female reader

▶ More information - She is an orphan like Wei Wuxian and has special dancing shoes and a sword wrapped in pink, purple and white ribbon called Jia Li Huifen

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] quickly forcefully pushed Jiang Cheng into the water. 

"[Y/N]!" He yelled. "What are you doing?!" 

"Saving you! Stop being stubborn!" She shouted back, glaring. He glared right back. "No! Hurry up! We don't have time for this!" 

"I have to help Wuxian!" 

"Stop being the hero and get in here!" 

[Y/N] looked at him one last time before she ran off, leaving Jiang Cheng to call after her. But soon he was forced to stop. He didn't miss the scream of pain, he sometimes wished he had. He paused his swimming before he was forced to keep going, leaving his mind to think of everything that could have possibly happened to make such a noise. 

Back on the surface, Lan Wangji, [Y/N], and Wei Wuxian were the only ones left. Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian were starting to retreat to try and think of a way to get out. Their thoughts were interrupted when they heard a scream. 

Both whipped around to see the tortoise had bitten a certain [H/C] haired girl. She let out a scream before the tortoise tossed her aside. 

"W-what is she still doing here?!" Wei Wuxian stuttered. "She shouldn't be here!" Concern filled his face and deep within his eyes. 

Lan Wangji, despite being injured already, rushes after the girl. He catches her bridal style. Her side is deeply wounded from where the tortoise had grabbed her. Her [E/C] eyes are shut tightly while her face is contorted in pain. 'She must have passed out from the pain.' 

"Lan Zhan! Hurry! Over here!" Wei Wuxian called, gesturing to a hidden alcove. 

Lan Wangji ran over to the male as fast as he was able to. 

Wei Wuxian acted quickly and pushed the two into the alcove, just barely managing to not get bitten himself. 

He let out a sigh of relief once the tortoise realized he couldn't fit into the hole. 

'Now.. what?' 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wei Wuxian had tended to the wounds of Lan Wangji, much to his dismay. Now they both stared awkwardly at the unconscious [H/C] haired beauty in front of them. 

Wei Wuxian gulped. "Ano.. L-Lan Zhan.. How.. how are we going to tend to her wounds..?" 

The Lan, of course, didn't reply. Wei Wuxian glanced over at the male, pouting. 

"Maybe.. we should take her clothes off?"

Lan Wangji's head snapped over at the male. Horrified at even the suggestion. "Shameless!" He hissed coldly. 

Wei Wuxian looked offended. "Well do you have any better ideas?! Her wound is on her side therefore the only way to treat it is to remove her clothes!" 

"Thats improper and perverted!" Lan Wangji scolded, arguing back, eyes narrowing into a glare. Wei Wuxian let out a huff, glaring right back. 

They argued and glared like this for quite a while before Lan Wangji finally gave in, exhaustion taking hold of him. But he said that he would have no part in it. He wouldn't take any chances. 

Wei Wuxian had to force himself to roll his eyes. (Thats Jiang Cheng's job) He slowly scooted forward and began to take her robes off. For some reason, he felt very uneasy about doing this now that he was actually doing it.

[Y/N] slowly blinked her eyes open. Her lashes fluttered as her eyes slowly adjusted to the dim light of the fire. 

Wait.. fire? 

.

.

.

Wait.. Why does she feel so cold. 

Suddenly she was wide awake. The girl slapped the male on the cheek, hard. His head is forced to the side as his cheek slowly begins to grow red in the shape of a hand print. [Y/N] blinked again before realizing who it was. 

"Wuxian?!" She screeched, fully embarrassed. [Y/N] was only in her bottom layer which was pure white. Well, was pure white. It was now stained with blood. Her blood. "Why were you undressing me?!" 

Wei Wuxian shrank a little. "[Y/N]..." He stuttered. "L-let me explain.." 

[Y/N] looked over and saw Lan Wangji simply watching. She gave him a nice, hard, slap as well. His head barely moved but the mark sure was glowing red. "W-why were you just watching?!" 

"Look!" Wei Wuxian raised his voice, making the [H/C] haired girl look at him. "We are just worried about you! You really need to stop putting yourself in danger for us! For anyone!" 

[Y/N] glared, still angry at them. "Why? Why do you care so much?! It's my life! I can chose to do what I wish with it!" She sniped back. 

"I care!" Both males said at the same time. They looked at each before having a quick, silent, conversation with their eyes. They turned back to her. Suddenly, [Y/N] felt a little nervous at what they had to say. 

"I care! We both care! You mean the world to us! [Y/N]! Don't you see? We are scared that one day you won't.. you won't be able to come back.. come back to us..." 

"Mn." Lan Wangji spoke up, surprising the girl. "You only have one life. You shouldn't waste it on something meaningless." 

"We just don't want to lose someone special to us..." 

"W-we... love you.." Wei Wuxian blushed, shrinking back. 

Both their eyes widened when they feel someone grabbing both their collars, pulling them closer. 

[Y/N] kissed them hard on the lips, effectively shutting them up. 

She pulled away, panting slightly. "Shut up!" She hissed, blushing. "I love you two too!" She paused. "I love you both equally!" She smiled softly, letting their collars go. "So please.. try and get along." 

Wei Wuxian couldn't help but grin childishly. 

Lan Wangji looked away, revealing his ears to be burning crimson. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I hope you enjoy! 

▶ Kinda cringe- and not my best-   I-I'm sorry ༼☯﹏☯༽

▶ Happy October 1st <3 

Completed : 10/1/21