lan xichen x zenitsu!reader 🍵࿐part 2

▶ Requested by - @MadamDisappointment

▶ Fluff 🥰️🥰️🥰️

▶ Female Reader

▶ The link for the first part is here if you want to read it ---->

Extra: 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lan Xichen soon finished explaining the marriage and that they didn't have to rush. That if they needed, they could push the wedding date back just a smidge if they really needed too. Once he was done, poor [Y/N] passed out from happiness, maybe embarrassment too. 

"Ah.." Lan Xichen's sweat dropped. He hadn't expected that. "Your really too cute A-[Y/N].." He pouted childishly. "My heart won't survive to our wedding day..." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] blinked her eyes openly tiredly. Her head hurt and was fuzzy while her vision was blurred. Slowly her vision cleared and she sat up, holding her head in her hand. Why did it hurt again..? And her heart.. felt lighter somehow. 

"I'm glad you're awake." A smiling voice made her turn. It was Lan Xichen! He was seated beside her, a wet rag in hand. He smiled happily. 

"Did.. did you put me in bed..?" The [H/C] haired girl muttered tiredly. 

He nodded and set the rag down tenderly. "Your face was quite warm, so I placed a wet rag in hopes of it helping bring your temperature down." 

'Wait...' 

Her eyes widened. "Whose room is this?!" She demanded, voice raising a pitch higher than usual. 

Lan Xichen smiled kindly. "Mine, of course." He let out a soft chuckle, as he stood. "Why do you ask? Surely you didn't think I would put you in a different room?" His warm eyes shone in amusement as he watched the [H/C] haired girl's face heat up in embarrassment and something else. Was it..