Chapter 74

Chapter 74 Introduction

    "You kissed me." After the kiss was over, Ji Wanwan blushed and pretended to be calm.

    It seems that it is also good to not be able to see with the eyes. IQ now does not have to face everything in front of it.

    Although she spoke calmly, Ji Wanwan looked left and right, but she didn't dare to look at the man in front of her.

    "I'm sorry, I couldn't restrain myself." Han Qiyu hugged the girl lightly, as gentle and restrained as caring for a rare treasure.

    He really couldn't hold it back. He originally said that he won't officially get together until he won the best director. He said this to give Ji Wanwan a buffer to adapt to the change in their relationship.

    It sounds a bit naive to say it, he has been an adult for a long time, but he still hopes to have a flawless relationship like an underage child.

    Han Qiyu knew that although the girl had never rejected him, she would not agree if she was not willing, even if she reluctantly agreed to him, she would not be willing.

    At least the girl before, although he had no objection to his ideas, but Han Qiyu didn't naively think that the girl must be him, and even more often, he would worry that the girl just couldn't save face and reject him, but in fact he didn't love him.

    Although he seemed to be setting the pace in the relationship, it was never him who really dominated the relationship.

    He never got a positive response, and it's not like Han Qiyu didn't have pessimistic thoughts of giving up.

    The girl suddenly gave him such a big surprise today, and Han Qiyu admitted that he really didn't have such good concentration.

    "Actually..." It doesn't matter if he doesn't have the best director, anyway, she doesn't like him because he will win the best director.

    Originally, Ji Wanwan herself didn't know the importance of Han Qiyu in her heart, but after her eyes recovered, the first person she thought of was him, and she impulsively wanted to meet him immediately, which was really unlike her.

    Will such an unreasonable request cause trouble for others?

    In fact, she regretted it after she finished speaking, but not only did the man not feel that he was making trouble for no reason, he also lived up to expectations and appeared in front of her soon.

    I want to see you out of the blue, you will drop everything and show up right away, everything is just right, no surprises, no special rituals, just an ordinary day, Ji Wanwan admits that she just fell into a trap.

    Even Ji Wanwan didn't explicitly reject Han Qiyu's terms of relationship before she made her intentions clear, let alone after she made her intentions clear.

    Ji Wanwan didn't care about the promise of the best director at all, as far as she was concerned, even if Han Qiyu had nothing, she was still willing to be with him.

    Just because he is Han Qiyu.

    "Actually what?" Ji Wanwan's voice was too soft for Han Qiyu to hear clearly.

    "Actually, we can still be together without winning the best director!" Ji Wanwan said her heart out loudly and super bravely.

    Anyway, if you like it, say it.

    "That may disappoint you," the girl's straightforwardness made the man laugh, and his usual stern eyebrows were also stained with a boundless smile at this time, "I've already got it."