Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Spirituality in Books

    "Wanwan, wake up, we've arrived."

    Han Qiyu gently woke up the girl who had fallen asleep in the co-pilot.

    The girl slowly opened her eyes when she heard the voice, the flash of vicissitudes in her eyes made Han Qiyu think he was dazzled.

    Ji Wanwan spent Li Siming's life in the story, browsing through that magnificent era with her eyes, until she was awakened by Han Qiyu, only to realize that everything was just a dream.

    The girls who dare to love and hate in the story do not really exist.

    "Is there really such a person as Li Siming in the world?" After experiencing her life so realistically in a dream, feeling her joys, anger, sorrows and joys, Ji Wanwan couldn't accept that such a flesh-and-blood person is actually a fiction.

    "Of course, the prototype of the story is an aunt of mine. I had contact with her for a while when I was very young. She is a very attractive person." It was also because of her that he had the idea of ​​making a movie.

    Some beautiful and regretful stories deserve to be recorded, and he hopes to be the one who records these beautiful things.

    "Then she..."

    Ji Wanwan had an impulse, she wanted to meet this person, this person she had experienced a complete life and felt all her joys, sorrows and joys, she always felt that Li Siming was another self in the world, The two fit together perfectly.

    "She passed away a long time ago." Facing Ji Wanwan's shining eyes, Han Qiyu shook his head regretfully.

    "How could this be?" The light in Ji Wanwan's eyes dimmed, and the whole person seemed a little lost.

    "It seems that you like her very much. She must be very happy if she knows." Han Qiyu could feel Ji Wanwan's genuine love and regret. He always felt that they were very similar, otherwise he wouldn't have spent so much time convincing her.

    "Do you still feel that you are not suitable to play my heroine?"

    "I want to play her well." Ji Wanwan shook her head, thinking that there is no one in this world who understands her better than her, and she wants to do it for her do something.

    "It's good if you have this determination. In two days, I will take you to visit someone who can help you play this role better, but don't worry now. The most important thing now is to find a place for you to stay." Han Qiyu was satisfied Watching Ji Wanwan change her attitude, she calmed down the excited girl and sent her to the temporary place.

    "This place is five minutes' walk from the hospital where your grandma is. It's very convenient for you to visit her in the hospital after filming. When she gets better, she can move in and live with you." Han Qiyu carried Ji Wanwan's luggage

    collar She walked into the house that had been prepared a long time ago.

    "Will this house be expensive?"

    Ji Wanwan looked around for a week, such a big house should not be cheap, at least not something she could afford.

    "You can be regarded as a public figure now. After the movie is released, more people will like you and want to get close to you. The security of this house is good, which can save a lot of unnecessary trouble." Han Qiyu believes that after the movie she made is released, , will definitely be liked by more people. Instead of changing the house at that time, it is better to do it now in one step.