Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Oolong Accident

    After recording the show, Ji Wanwan returned to her former salty fish state, and started to salt fish at home.

    Although she has only acted in two works, these two works have had a great influence on her. After a period of time after the performances, she often can't distinguish between reality and illusion, and always feels that she is still a character in the play. It always takes a lot of time to get out.

    Ji Wanwan doesn't know if other people are like this, but she has always been in a state of groping for acting, and usually there is no one around her to point her out, so she doesn't know if this state of hers is normal.

    It took a while at home before Ji Wanwan finally adjusted from that state of concentration.

    On this day, Han Qiyu, who hadn't shown up for a long time, came to Ji Wanwan.

    "The Golden Phoenix Awards Ceremony will be in two days. Although the Best Actress is not expected, we are bound to win the Best Newcomer. Come and choose an outfit with me later." It's hot and fast.

    "Okay." Although she has never seen a pig run, she has eaten pork. When she was an outsider, she knew that celebrities in the circle would always be compared when they attended various events.     Although Ji Wanwan found it difficult to understand, since she entered a circle, she had to abide by the rules of the circle, so after hearing Han Qiyu's words, Ji Wanwan didn't raise any objections, and nodded directly.     "I've already made an appointment with the studio." Han Qiyu looked at the time, then at Ji Wanwan who was wearing regular clothes, "Let's go." "Okay."     Ji Wanwan nodded, got up and put on her shoes .     "Wanwan is going out? Don't forget to bring your blind stick. Be careful when you walk. You haven't eaten any food. Why don't you take some to eat on the road?" Grandma Ji poked her head out of the kitchen when she heard the commotion, and immediately saw     them As if she was about to leave, she hurriedly wiped her hands with her apron, turned around and went into the kitchen to get a thermos bucket, intending to pack something for her to cushion her stomach.

    Han Qiyu frowned when she heard Grandma Ji's words. Ordinary little girls would have small stomachs after eating and wearing skirts, not to mention this kind of high-definition that has strict requirements on the figure. Just imagining that scene made Han Qiyu feel embarrassed.

    "No grandma, it will be weird to eat and wear the clothes I tried later. You save them for me first, and I'll eat them when I come back." As if knowing what Han Qiyu was thinking, Ji Wanwan opened the door before he could refuse. mouth.

    "Hey, good." Grandma Ji withdrew her hand holding the things, and sighed a little disappointed.

    Although I am very happy that my granddaughter can find a job that I like, but this job is very demanding. Once I get busy, I will work day and night. I often come back every ten days and a half months. It is really not easy to lose weight. , now that her granddaughter is finally free, she also wants to make up for her.

    But after all, this is the job of the granddaughter. After a while, Grandma Ji cleaned up her emotions and sent them out with a smile.

    "Come back early, the soup that grandma made for you is still in the pot, and Xiao Han will also come back to drink together." Grandma Ji waved at them.

    "Okay, Grandma (Grandma Ji)." The two responded, and the car drove out of the community after a while.

    "We are going to Master Zhou's studio. His studio is well-known both at home and abroad. I asked a friend to make an appointment, so we may have to wait a while." When he arrived at the place, Han Qiyu knocked Knocking on the steering wheel, he glanced at the time again, "I won't go with you for now, I have a business to discuss later, and the staff will come to pick you up later, just listen to them." "Okay."