Chapter 14

Chapter 14 No Denial

    "Ji Wanwan has withdrawn from Director Xu's variety show and confirmed her participation in the movie "Siming"."

    Soon the news went from a few people's attention to being retweeted by big Vs.

    Because of the popularity of variety shows, Ji Wanwan is no longer an unknown person, especially the document that was just issued by the above pushed her to the cusp of the storm.

    Without this document, Ji Wanwan's withdrawal might not have caused such a big controversy, and she might even be suspected of being forced to withdraw because of Zhang Qiuyue's joining.

    But it was such a coincidence that such a document was issued after she quit, and there was a meaning in it that she abandoned the program group.

    Fans' comments gradually became less friendly.

    "Although the director of this movie is a newcomer, but the movie based on Mr. Li was actually able to be approved. You don't need to think about it and you know that the director's background is not simple.

    " I blamed it, but after all, Ji Wanwan became popular because of Director Xu's variety show, and leaving at such a critical moment really makes people feel a little bit chilled." "

    Ji Wanwan is really too heartless, a little disappointed, and I was in vain I like her so much."

    "And is it really okay for her to play Master Li? She wasn't born in Ban Ke, so would it be a joke? Don't film it and ruin Master Li in my heart." "What the hell is Ji Wanwan

    ? Background, Director Xu debuted in variety shows first, followed by movies of this level, this resource is really against the sky, has anyone picked

    up the person behind her?" It’s also fake, right? She looks like a normal person, with sharp eyes, and how can other blind people be as comfortable as her?” “

    When the time comes, I don’t want to be blind, just find a ‘doctor’ and you’ll be fine right away, You really can play in your circle."

    The sentiment on the Internet became more and more intense, and many fans who originally liked her felt cheated.

    "You don't have to worry about the online affairs, let me handle them." Han Qiyu quickly got the news and found Ji Wanwan who was practicing, so as not to let her be distracted by external affairs.

    "Yeah." Ji Wanwan nodded slowly and slightly, lowered her eyebrows and whispered softly, like a lady who has been in the boudoir for a long time.

    Han Qiyu was stunned. She always felt that the Ji Wanwan now was a bit different from the previous two days. She was still the same person, but she always felt a little different from her in every move, but a bit like Li Siming who endured humiliation and pretended to be herself in the script.

    "You are..." Han Qiyu hesitated to speak.

    "I'm looking for Li Siming's feelings." As if knowing what he wanted to say, Ji Wanwan closed her eyes to adjust her state, and soon became the girl he was familiar with again.

    She is trying to construct Li Siming in her memory. After practicing for this period of time, her memory of Li Siming has become more and more integrated, and some small movements that belong to Li Siming have become more and more handy, as if they were originally one.

    As her body became familiar with the memory, this state gradually changed from only being maintained for a short while to becoming more and more persistent. I believe she could enter this state at any time in a short time.

    "That's it." Han Qiyu felt complicated when he saw her completely different from before.

    He has also seen some actors, many of whom are recognized for their acting skills, but no one's acting skills have ever shocked him so much, as if she is not playing a person, but is actually this person, There has been a period of life like this.

    "I thought you were already very good, but I didn't expect you to be more suitable for this role than I imagined." "

    Wanwan not only has outstanding talent in opera, but also has her own understanding of acting." Teacher Zhang is also on the side. Surprised.

    These few days, Ji Wanwan's study progress is faster than she imagined, and I believe it won't be long before she has nothing to teach her.

    In addition to the amazing progress in learning opera, Ji Wanwan's familiarity with and understanding of her teacher also shocked her. She watched Ji Wanwan gradually change from herself to a teacher she was familiar with. I didn't say it, but Ji Wanwan did it naturally.

    "If the teacher is still here, you will definitely become good friends." Teacher Zhang said after watching her performance in the past few days.

    "I'm still far behind!" Ji Wanwan felt a little ashamed of her praise for the two of them. The reason she was able to perform like this was because of Goldfinger and Teacher Zhang's help.

    Goldfinger gave her Li Siming's life and emotions, and Teacher Zhang helped her truly understand and absorb these life experiences and emotions.

    She has been working very hard these days, not only studying with Teacher Zhang during the day, but also following the memory practice over and over again after going back at night, gradually making Li Siming's behavior habits and emotions her own.

    Slowly, she went from being embarrassed and overwhelmed at the beginning to barely being able to express that feeling in the play, and then being praised by Teacher Zhang again and again, and she put in a lot of sweat.

    But even so, she still felt that there was still a big gap between the Li Siming she expressed and the charming man in her memory.

    Maybe it's because the more you understand, the more you feel that you are too shallow.

    "Don't put too much pressure on yourself, you have done a good job." Han Qiyu saw that she was too tense, and patted her on the shoulder to comfort her.

    "No amount of practice is as good as practice. Originally, I planned to give you a few more months to study, but because you are good enough, it shouldn't be long before we can start the machine. I believe your'Li Siming' will definitely bring Everyone was pleasantly surprised."

    "Can I really do it?" Ji Wanwan was still a little unsure.

    "Of course. In front of you, one is an apprentice of Master Li, and the other is a descendant of Master Li. Even we have been conquered by your performance. Do you still have no confidence in yourself?" Teacher Zhang laughed

    .

    Soon Ji Wanwan's emotions were appeased by them, and she continued to practice her fighting spirit slowly.

    "Come on, let's go out and talk." Teacher Zhang glanced at Ji Wanwan who was practicing seriously through the crack of the door, and said to Han Qiyu who was beside him.

    "Okay." Han Qiyu obeyed and followed her to the courtyard.

    "How do you plan to solve the things on the Internet?" Teacher Zhang has long regarded Ji Wanwan as his own child in getting along these days, so naturally he can't tolerate her being wronged like this.

    "Director Xu has issued that document because of me."

    "Your father is not that kind of person." Zhang Tianwang frowned.

    "I made him think so, so he should know what to do."

    Han Qiyu smiled.

    "You brat, you still protect your weaknesses like this." Zhang Tianwang was surprised for a moment, and then he laughed, "Don't hurt your father." "I just didn't deny it."

    The

    brat Han Qiyu touched his nose ,

    "You just need to be measured." " Teacher Zhang shook her head with a smile, and sighed, "You have the same temperament as your aunt."