Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Director Song Audition

    "Wanwan, do you know Director Song?" Ji Wanwan finished packing, and her manager, Sister Fang, came in from outside to pick her up.

    "Director Song?" Which Director Song?

    Ji Wanwan looked puzzled, for a moment she didn't remember which Director Song Sister Fang was talking about.

    "It's the director who made "Ode to the Motherland." They also discussed this director Song before, but how did they forget it after a while? Seeing that she didn't think of it, Sister Fang reminded her.

    "Huh? I don't know you, what's the matter?" Ji Wanwan was even more puzzled.

    "He contacted me and said he wanted to invite you to film a variety show for charity."

    "How come? I don't know him at all, and we really had a holiday before? Why would he invite me to film a variety show?"

    Ji Wanwan thought I don't understand, although the box office of "Ode to the Motherland" on National Day was not the result they wanted, but the fact is that they have offended Director Song.

    Why would he invite her to film a variety show?

    "I'm also at a loss. I thought you might know everyone before and ask you. According to you, you have never met before. Could it be that Director Song is really so broad-minded?" Sister Fang was also puzzled. .

    Thinking about it differently, Sister Fang thinks that if she was the one who encountered this incident, she would feel a little grudge in her heart no matter what, so why would she invite Ji Wanwan to cooperate after this.

    Sister Fang wouldn't believe it if it was a trap. They don't know about Director Song's character and won't express their opinions for the time being.

    But Director Song's status in the entertainment industry is unquestionable, and unlike other directors, this director is a director within the system, and no matter how bad a person with the backing of the country is, it is impossible to be so bad.

    Even if they don't believe in Song Dao, don't they still believe in the country?

    So they ruled out the idea that this invitation was malicious from the very beginning.

    "Although I don't know what's going on, it's Director Song's invitation after all, so we're still going there anyway, in case things aren't as complicated as we thought." If you can't figure it out, don't think about it, Ji Wanwan It didn't take long to make a decision, and there must be a way for the car to reach the mountain.

    "Okay, then I will report to Mr. Han that we can bring more people." Sister Fang nodded and had no objection to this. She always respected Ji Wanwan's decision.     "Let's say goodbye. It's not like a dragon's pool and a tiger's den. When the time comes, people may laugh at us." Ji Wanwan frowned when she thought of that scene. It was just a test shot, and there was no need to be so grand.     "I don't care about this, I need Mr. Han's consent." Who doesn't know how much Mr. Han treats Ji Wanwan? But aside from other factors, Ji Wanwan's growth rate would be held as a treasure by any other company.     "Isn't his movie at a critical moment? Don't bother him during this time." Ji Wanwan thought of the man who had been in a hurry several times, and rejected Sister Fang's proposal.     Sister Fang raised her eyebrows, thinking that it was already too late. Given Mr. Han's concern for her, he probably knew the news earlier than her manager.     On the way to the interview the next day, it was indeed quite a scene.     "Those who knew thought we were going for an interview, and those who didn't know thought we were looking for trouble." Ji Wanwan was surrounded by security guards tightly in the middle, she couldn't laugh or cry, just imagining that she could already feel what the people around her thought of them , I suffocate just thinking about it.     The scene of the death of a large society is about the present.     "It's not that exaggerated. You haven't seen other artists go out. That's an exaggeration. You have a small number of people."     Sister Fang shook her head, "If you weren't usually on the set or at home, you would have I should have seen this scene."     "Then I'd better not go out." Ji Wanwan said that she couldn't bear the travel treatment.     "If you don't go out, you will be moldy."