Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    The first day of the film's release got off to a good start, but Ji Wanwan and the others were not too happy.

    Sure enough, from the second day onwards, the popularity of "Eighteen Years Old" slowly dropped, and "Ode to the Motherland" and other main theme movies slowly came from behind on this special day, and soon overtook "Eighteen Years Old".

    The main creators of "Eighteen Years Old" were not disappointed, after all, this was expected. On National Day, not only the people's love for the motherland was exceptionally high, even Ji Wanwan and the others couldn't resist giving their "enemy" "Ode to Love". "Motherland" contributed to the box office.

    I have to say that this is indeed a very good movie. Even though only the sound can be heard, Ji Wanwan was aroused with strong patriotic feelings.

    Good movie, coupled with the blessing of special festivals, they won't complain about losing.

    Everyone accepted the result calmly.

    Unlike the good attitude of Ji Wanwan and others, the director of "Ode to the Motherland", which surpassed "Eighteen" at the box office and became the box office champion of the day, felt very aggrieved.

    If this idea is known to others, they will feel a little ignorant. This is the box office champion, but you still feel aggrieved? Thinking this way is a bit like Versailles, but the director of "Ode to the Motherland" really thinks so.

    This movie is backed by the country, and the director is a senior director in the system. I don’t know how many similar themes have been filmed, and several of them are classics among the classics.     As a character who walks like a textbook with the theme of the theme, becoming the box office champion is a sure thing. I didn't expect that on the first day, he was aggrieved and ranked second. Although he immediately overtook it on the second day, the result still did not make things go smoothly all these years. Satisfied the proud director.     He has also heard of Director Tan's reputation, but he became famous after Director Tan retired. He had never experienced the fear of many directors being dominated by Director Tan, so he naturally didn't have much awe.

    Besides, even if Director Tan is really good, it was already many years ago. With the support of the country and the blessing of the National Day, "Ode to the Motherland", a film with a main theme that can no longer be the main theme, unexpectedly failed on the first day of its release. It was a shame and humiliation for him to become the box office champion of the day.

    Fortunately, although there were occasional twists and turns in the next day or two, generally speaking, "Ode to the Motherland" still beat the menacing "Eighteen Years Old" with a slight advantage.

    "Is this director Tan sick? Are there any sour movies on the National Day?" The feeling of being bombed at any time is really uncomfortable, and the director of "Ode to the Motherland" couldn't bear it when he saw that the box office between the two was almost the same. Live rough.

    According to this momentum, maybe "Eighteen" will overtake it soon. It can be said that Yichen

    won the box office championship on the first day because of the popularity of Director Tan and Ji Wanwan. If she is overtaken again, this reason cannot be justified.

    The director of "Ode to the Motherland" will never admit that his film is worse than others.

    "Isn't that right? This Director Tan probably thought he was the same Director Tan back then. Times have changed now, so he won't lose to you in the end." The assistant director nodded flatteringly at the side.