Chapter 2

Chapter 2 She Agreed

    "Director Xu, is he crazy? Why did he agree to such an outrageous suggestion?"

    In front of everyone, Huang Yuyi couldn't say much. As soon as he returned to the room, Huang Yuyi unbuttoned his shirt irritably with a sullen face, picked up the table Drink the water on the table.

    Huang Yuyi is very popular. As the captain and lead singer of GGJL, because of his unique personal temperament and sense of fashion, he has a huge momentum since his debut. He has become a phenomenon-level dark horse figure in recent years and has countless fans.

    Even so, it took a lot of resources and energy from their team to put him in Director Xu's program and become a resident guest on the show, so he dared not question Director Xu's decision in person.

    It's just that he just let Director Xu mess around like this, and he was really not reconciled. Thinking of this, he unscrewed a bottle of water and poured it down, trying to quench the anger in his heart.

    Everyone envied him for his overnight success, but only he knew what it was like to be in it.

    Since becoming popular, he has never had a good night's sleep. He is not the best singer or dancer in the group. Even the people in the entertainment industry are only half-knowledgeable and often make jokes, but he is popular , The fire was in a mess.

    But this kind of fire is like a castle in the air, and it doesn't know when it will disappear.

    Lying deep in bed every night, he always panicked. Fans' likes, worries about his own lack of ability, and teammates' indistinct small movements... all made him exhausted.

    He was eager to grab something to prove himself, and Director Xu's variety show was the straw in his hands, the best resource he could get access to.

    For this show, he joined the group in advance to win Director Xu's favor. The reason why I went deep into the mountains was also because I was eager to familiarize myself with the environment and wanted to prepare before everyone came, but I didn't expect such a thing to happen in the end.

    "Brother, let the company think of a way to stop Director Xu from messing around." Director Xu can play tickets unscrupulously, but he can't afford it. Huang Yuyi pinched the bridge of his nose wearily, and said to the manager who was also looking bad.

    "It's not that you don't know Director Xu's temperament. Who can control what he decides." The manager sighed. If Director Xu gets upset and quits, they will be the ones who will be dumbfounded.

    Huang Yuyi also knew this truth, resigned to his fate and fell on the bed, pulled up the quilt to cover his face, and gave himself a blind eye.

    "Hey, I'll give the company feedback." Seeing Huang Yuyi's shocked appearance, the agent hesitated for a while, picked up his phone and walked out.

    "Thank you, brother!" Huang Yuyi lifted the quilt in surprise when he heard the words, and a carp sat up straight.

    "It may not be useful." The manager was not as optimistic as Huang Yuyi.

    "Do your best and obey the destiny."

    Huang Yuyi lay back on the bed again, and sighed deeply.

    At this moment, he also figured it out, he did what he had to do, and the outcome is beyond his control, he can only adapt to the situation when the time comes.

    Here, Huang Yuyi and his manager figured it out, but Director Xu didn't go so smoothly.

    "What did you say? She refused?" Director Xu was already happy to adjust the shooting plan, but he didn't expect such an answer.