Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    "Zhang Tianwang is here!"

    There was an exclamation from the crowd.

    "Actor Zhou is here too."

    Before Ji Wanwan had time to take a closer look at what the elf gave her, there was a sudden commotion in the program group, and the crowd started to move, probably to welcome the celebrity guests.

    While no one was paying attention to her, Ji Wanwan sent the elf, who had lost strength in her hand, back to the book on the director's chair. As soon as the elf touched the book, it quickly disappeared between the pages like a melting snowball.

    "It's hard work for the two teachers, and there is still one guest who hasn't arrived. Please take a break for the two teachers. We will start the official shooting when everyone arrives." Sit down and wait.

    No wonder the assistant director is careful when speaking.

    As an evergreen tree in the music world that has been popular for more than 20 years, Zhang Tianwang has countless masterpieces. Every time he releases a new song, he can always reach the top of the hot search list. , There are countless diehard fans, and this time I agreed to participate in the show because of Director Xu's invitation.

    Actor Zhou is the youngest actor with three gold medals in China, and his strength should not be underestimated. As a movie actor, he not only has delicate and moving acting skills in literary films, but also is currently the actor with the highest box office in domestic movies. The actor's variety show debut, as soon as the news came out, it ignited hot searches and caused widespread discussion among people. You must know that this is a face that fans jokingly call "the face that can only be seen in movie theaters", and the sensation caused is self-evident.

    No matter which of these two people come, the ratings are guaranteed, let alone the two together, the effect is definitely more than one plus one is greater than two.

    The assistant director almost confessed to them, so he dared to offend them, but unfortunately, one of them lost the chain temporarily, so they could only be wronged and wait for a while.

    You must know that the entertainment industry still attaches great importance to status and qualifications, because conflicts such as the C position and the finale are not once or twice. With the status of these two in the entertainment industry, others have always been waiting for them, and I don't know if they will be angry.

    Fortunately, both of them were surprisingly good-tempered, and they didn't make things difficult for him. They looked at each other and entered the gazebo together.

    "Don't tell me, the air in this country is really fresh, it feels like the whole person has been purified." Zhang Tianwang and Zhou Yingdi are old friends for many years, and they speak freely.

    "Drink some tea to moisturize." Zhou Yingdi casually picked up the upside-down teacup on the table, poured a cup for Zhang Tianwang, and handed it over.

    "Drinking tea, blowing the breeze, I haven't been so leisurely for a long time." Zhang Tianwang took a sip of the tea, and sighed contentedly, "Good tea." "Indeed."

    Zhou Yingdi raised his eyes and looked outside. Takayama, his tired eyes were temporarily relieved.

    "Don't you have to thank me, otherwise you two busy people wouldn't be willing to stop." Director Xu heard this sentence after walking all the way, and was immediately amused.

    "Old Xu, where have you been hiding? We've been sitting here for a long time." The two turned their heads when they heard the voice, and

    blamed Director Xu for coming late.