Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Assistant Ye Qing

    "Who is this?" Sister Fang turned to Ye Qing and asked Ji Wanwan.

    "My name is Ye Qing, and I'm Wanwan's assistant." Ye Qing quickly stood up and greeted her.

    "The boss finally found you an assistant?" Sister Fang was a little surprised.

    Ji Wanwan is the only star in their entire studio, and all the resources can be said to be her choice. This time, their studio has been shortlisted for several awards for the Golden Phoenix Awards, among which the most important ones are Best Director and Best Actress , both emotionally and rationally should focus on the best director in public relations, but the boss is still paying for the best actress, and the emphasis is no less than the best director.

    According to their boss's emphasis on Ji Wanwan, shouldn't finding an assistant be something that should have been considered long ago?

    As a result, they watched helplessly as the boss acted as her agent and assistant at the same time, and even her serious agent was excluded, useless.

    After all, she is doing things with money, and the boss has this attitude, so she can't say much, so she can only act as a salted fish broker with nothing to do.     Originally thought it was a flirt between the two, but after Ji Wanwan was injured this time, the boss seemed to realize something, and immediately entrusted Ji Wanwan's work to her, and immediately recruited her an assistant.     So the boss robbed her of her job before, and didn't find Ji Wanwan an assistant because he didn't expect it?     This is too...     Sister Fang can't describe her complicated mood. I didn't expect their boss to be unexpectedly young in this regard. It is completely different from the usual way of strategizing at work. It is really surprising.     It seems that she took it for granted before. In order to keep her job, she still needs to be more proactive. This time, it is her vote to perfectly solve the public opinion on the Internet, in case the boss thinks that she is not capable enough to fire her. After all, this The salary of the work is still very impressive.     Thinking of this, Sister Fang took out the trend of online public opinion that she had sorted out, and analyzed it carefully with Ji Wanwan.

    "At present, there is a lot of discussion about your injury on the Internet. Recently, the nominations for the Golden Phoenix Awards have just been announced. In addition, you have not made much progress recently. The only shadowy thing is that you played the second female lead in "Return to Heaven". There is no official announcement yet, so it is normal for everyone to pay more attention to you.

    Just now, Director Xu contacted us to discuss the official announcement and prepare for the release of the movie." "

    What does Director Xu mean? Yes, there will be some trailers of the female number two, and you will repost Director Xu’s Weibo, and at the same time say well to the fans who care about you.” “Okay.”

    Ji Wanwan has no objection.

    The second heroine of "Return to Heaven" is the younger sister of the male protagonist, who only appeared in the first half of the play. As a mortal girl, she gave her life to save her brother. Yes, Ji Wanwan borrowed a little bit of Li Siming's feelings as a girl, and coupled with her own understanding of the role, she consciously acted quite easily.

    "Which episode does Director Xu plan to play?" Compared with Li Siming and the scholar, this role is her real interpretation. Thinking of the possible comments from the audience, she is a little nervous.

    "It's a part of the plot living with my brother in the mortal world." At this time, Director Xu had already posted on Weibo, and the manager signaled Ji Wanwan to retweet it.