Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    "Don't look at me like that, do you hear?" Facing the girl's undisguised admiration, the boy turned his head away in embarrassment, pretending to be impatient.

    It's just that when you say this, your ears should not be so red, and your eyes should not look over secretly, it will be more convincing.

    "I heard it, but..." The boy's duplicity was not obvious to the inexperienced girl, she was genuinely distressed.

    "No but!" Before the girl could finish her sentence, the boy hurriedly interrupted her.

    Based on his understanding of girls during this period of time, he knew without thinking that they were nothing more than straightforward words such as "My eyes are going to look at you, and I can't help it", "I just want to see what's wrong with you" .

    I don't know how she, a girl, has the nerve to speak. Obviously she couldn't even speak well at the beginning. When the boy thought of the girl's more and more explicit words and deeds during this period, his eyes became more and more burning, and he became a little angry from embarrassment.

    "Anyway, you are not allowed to look at me like this, do you hear me?" The boy glared at the girl angrily.

    "Okay." The girl nodded regretfully seeing the boy's reluctance, not understanding why he would be so repulsive.

    "Don't look at others like that." Seeing the girl reluctantly agreeing, the boy suddenly thought of something, and muttered in a low voice.

    Although the boy has no emotional experience, but now that the society is so developed, he receives a lot of information that should be received, so he is not a complete emotional novice. He knows that the situation of girls is not normal, and now even in kindergarten Children know how to find boyfriends and girlfriends as a joke, but she seems to live in a vacuum, without any understanding of the world.

    So much so that whenever I met someone who could communicate with her, I would post it stupidly, and even offered my heart without knowing him very well.

    And she, this simple girl, may not even realize this feeling she has never experienced before. She only knows how to express her love clumsily with undisguised eyes and straightforward words, just like a newborn The little beast is full of dependence and closeness to its guardian.

    But it is precisely because of her ignorance that the boy is even more afraid to face her. His life has come to an end, but her life has more possibilities. In her long life, she will always meet another person who can see Her person, that person is not like him, must be a handsome boy with a healthy body and a cheerful personality, and he will love her even more.

    Thinking of this, the boy regretted his slip of the tongue, why is she not allowed to look at other boys? He is not qualified at all.

    "I don't look at other boys. They don't mean anything, and they won't talk to me." The girl didn't know the twists and turns in the boy's heart, so she only replied seriously.

    "Up to you." The boy closed his eyes and refused to communicate with her again.

    He made up his mind not to have anything to do with her again.

    I don't know if his attitude hurt the girl. Gradually, the frequency of girls appearing is much lower. Although every time he comes, he will bring him some weird food, and his face is still full of smiles.

    "Are you happy now?"

    This time, it took a long time before the girl appeared, and she stuffed food into the boy's mouth as before. The girl asked.