Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    "Will you miss me?" The scholar was covered in blood, but his face still had the smile from when we first met.

    "No." The goblin was desolate and sad, but she had no regrets. From today onwards, the two of them would have nothing to do with each other.

    "That's great." The scholar lowered his head and looked at his bruised hands, "It's quite fair."

    After he transformed into Tiandao, all emotions in this body will no longer exist. If she also forgets him, the two Personally just evened it out.

    "No, it's not fair," the goblin shook his head, "You killed me once, it really hurts." "

    Then it's your turn this time." Hearing what she said calmly, the scholar felt a pain in his heart, "I Never fight back."

    Since his awakening, this world has no opponent for him, and no one can hurt him if he is not voluntary.

    "Killing you dirty my hands." The goblin shook his head and refused him.

    The relationship between them should have ended as early as when he killed her, and she didn't want to have anything to do with him anymore.

    "You are so ruthless, what a pity..." The scholar smiled softly, suddenly appeared beside her, took her hand and stabbed Wang Wang himself with the sword.

    "It's a pity, I just want you to remember me forever, hehehehe..." The scholar leaned close to her ear, put his head on her shoulder weakly and smiled, and then his body gradually became transparent.

    "I won't remember you." The goblin glanced at his sword, gently placed it on the ground, and whispered softly to the empty surroundings.

    The merits of mending the sky poured into her body like a waterfall. The goblin looked up at the sky, then tore apart the space and went to another unknown world.

    Behind him was the saber lying on the ground alone and screaming.

    "OK, wrap it up!" Director Xu ordered, and the entire crew relaxed.

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." the girls in the crew couldn't help biting their handkerchiefs.

    "I know he's a scumbag, and he asked for everything, but I couldn't control myself when I saw his face. I admit it, I'm just greedy for him! I'm a scumbag!

    " It’s so emotional, my god, what kind of domineering president is this! I love it.” “

    Oh, if he hadn’t thought about getting out of the way of heaven at the beginning, these things wouldn’t have happened, and it turned out to be a toss After such a big circle, I finally returned to the original point."

    "I don't know what the final editing effect will be, I'm really looking forward to it." "

    Okay, everyone has worked hard during this period, and we will have a good meal in a while. Everyone has a share." Director Xu stopped their endless discussion, waved his hand, and generously invited everyone to the wrap-up banquet.

    "Long live the director!" Everyone cheered.

    "Wanwan, are you okay?" Lin Jianlu stretched out her hand to help Ji Wanwan who was sitting on the ground. When she was filming the last scene just now, she seemed to push her out of desperation. Seeing that she hadn't gotten up for a long time now, she also I don't know where it hurt.