Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Mr. He

    "I can't go on like this. "The Narrator" should be the biggest winner of this summer vacation." Zhang Qiuyue stared at the floor with an ugly face, gritted her teeth, and said with some difficulty, "I will invest another 30 million for publicity." These are

    her All the remaining liquid funds are gone, and if she still can't surpass "Siming", then she will be very passive due to limited funds.

    "Why are you so optimistic about "The Narrator"?" The agent was a little puzzled. As an agent, he couldn't understand why Zhang Qiuyue had so much confidence in this movie.

    It's nothing more than talking to the boss to invest, and he has invested so much money in it. He knows Zhang Qiuyue's financial situation quite well, and the several investments before and after are almost all of her savings.

    Obviously, as the heroine, she can already get a part of the dividends, isn't it good to make a steady profit without losing money?

    Why bother?

    Faced with the agent's puzzled expression, Zhang Qiuyue had no way to explain to him how popular the movie was in her previous life. She knew that the agent didn't like the movie.

    In the previous life, not many people liked this movie as soon as it was released, but later, through word of mouth, it gradually made its way in the fierce battlefield of the summer vacation, raking in 1 billion box office, and becoming the box office champion of the year.

    It's not because she was tempted by this kind of cheap pick-up, but the development of things now seems to be a little different from what she imagined.

    In the summer season, there were a lot of big hit movies, and the pre-sale of the hit "Crazy Holiday 3" with a large mass base, "

    Youth with You" endorsed by a famous director, and the TV series adaptation movie "Taoyuan Road", these few The screening rate of movies accounts for two-thirds of the entire summer schedule, and the remaining one-third requires many movies to compete together.

    Now that "Siming" has increased the screening rate, the screening rate of those big productions will definitely not be reduced, so what will be reduced can only be the pitiful and poor screening rate of other movies.

    "The Narrator" is able to accumulate a lot of money, and it is also based on the fact that people watch it. Now, with the further decline in the film screening rate, there are almost no people who watched it before.

    How can this situation become a dark horse?

    "I made this movie, of course I believe in it. I have a hunch that this movie won't disappoint. Put all the money into publicity. Discuss with Director Li. I want to get another five points." "

    "Okay." Facing Zhang Qiuyue's resolute expression, the manager no longer tried to dissuade her.

    "Wait," Zhang Qiuyue suddenly thought of something, and stopped the agent who was going out, "You don't need to devote all of it to the promotion, and set aside a part to blacken "Siming." According to the experience of previous lives, other movies are destined not to be

    " The only opponent of "The Narrator" is this "Siming" that suddenly appeared, which made Zhang Qiuyue feel dangerous.

    "Okay, I'll arrange it now." The manager nodded.

    It's not the first time Zhang Qiuyue has targeted Ji Wanwan, her manager has already gotten used to it, and will arrange it when she goes back.

    As for whether Director Li is willing to take another five points, the manager doesn't think he will refuse.