Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Movie Promotion

    "What's the matter?" Sister Fang noticed that Ji Wanwan was not in a good mood when she came back, so she cast her eyes on the boss beside her strangely.

    She was fine when she left just now, why did Wan Wan suddenly have a sad face.

    "It's okay, it's about work. Are you busy going on?" Ji Wanwan didn't intend to say more about Director Tan, so she had to change the subject at will.

    "Oh, it's really busy. Director Tan's movie will start to be promoted in two days. You really have to work hard as the lead actor. Besides, the L family wants to take advantage of the popularity to advance the special issue as soon as possible, so we The publicity here must also keep up."

    "And your endorsement needs to be arranged as soon as possible, and the preparations for "Xing Tian" are almost the same over there, you may not have much rest time and you must join the group immediately." Fang Thinking of the upcoming full schedule, the elder sister felt that she seemed to understand the reason why Ji Wanwan was frowning.

    Although these tasks are commonplace for other artists, Ji Wanwan, who has always been salty, has never experienced such a heavy workload, and it is understandable that she finds it difficult to accept it all at once.

    "Everyone came here like this, don't feel tired, our President Han has indulged you enough, you haven't seen other artists..." "Okay, okay, I know

    Sister Fang, please don't Read it, I know you are the best for me." Sister Fang wanted to continue to enlighten, Ji Wanwan quickly grabbed Sister Fang's clothes and acted coquettishly, and if she continued to read like this, her head would explode .

    However, thanks to Sister Fang's series of bombings, Ji Wanwan's mind immediately dissipated a lot of melancholy, and the one who should have come can't escape. All she can do is try her best to do her own thing well and leave no regrets .

    Sister Fang also knew that the reason why Ji Wanwan was "salted fish" was that she had high requirements for her works, not because she was really lazy, so she stopped talking about this topic after a few sentences.

    "It's not that I treat you well. I'm just your manager. After all, I still have to listen to the company. There are other people who really treat you well." Sister Fang looked at the silent but inexplicably depressed man beside her. , silently reminding Ji Wanwan who was unaware of this and was still pulling her sleeve and acting like a baby.

    She didn't dare to take credit for the boss.

    "Yes, yes, thank you boss for your generosity. I can't repay the boss's great kindness, but..." Ji Wanwan paused, as if thinking about how to answer.

    Only...?

    Hearing this, Han Qiyu's heart ached, and he didn't know what he was expecting.

    "The only way to repay the boss with better works is to strive to create higher benefits for our studio!"

    Ji Wanwan originally wanted to say work harder, but after thinking about it, she realized that she couldn't do such a social thing, so she changed the subject.

    The boss wants to pay back, and the salted fish also wants to be salted.

    Ji Wanwan praised her wit in her heart.

    "...It's good that you have this awareness, well, I'll go now when it's getting late." After speaking, Han Qiyu left first.

    "So why is the boss here?" Ji Wanwan asked curiously.