Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Endorsement

    "How about our family reconcile with First Year?"

    Seeing that Ji Wanwan's attitude softened, the manager planned to ease their relationship while the iron was hot.

    "After all, it didn't cause too much damage." The manager didn't know that the last time she was injured, the doctor almost said that it might cause Ji Wanwan's old injury to worsen, so she never understood why the boss's attitude was so firm.

    As an old man who has been in the entertainment industry for many years, he knows that this industry always puts interests first, and most of them wish they could die today and not see each other, and tomorrow they will become better friends because of cooperation.

    How come Han Qiyu's place, such a small matter, can't get over it no matter what?

    It should be said that he really deserves to be the child of a rich family, but the living environment is different.

    "I don't want to reconcile." Ji Wanwan shook her head.

    She admits to death, even if everyone says these photos are beautiful, they can’t change the madness of Zhou Sui. If he forgives him easily this time, who knows if he will continue to do some things that are difficult for ordinary people to understand for the so-called art. .

    She considers herself a layman, unable to appreciate such art.

    So in order not to become an indirect executioner, Ji Wanwan was very firm.

    "You just have a good boss." Thinking of the boss' attitude, the agent shook his head helplessly. He had hoped that Ji Wanwan would try to persuade the boss, but it seemed like it was useless.

    "It doesn't work at the age of one, what about the endorsement of the P family? This must be good, right?" The manager didn't bother about something that couldn't be changed, and asked about another thing.

    "I don't really think about the P family either." Ji Wanwan felt a little guilty after rejecting Sister Fang's suggestion just now.

    "Are you trying to piss me off?" The agent took a deep breath, pressed his hands on his temples to calm down, "Tell me the reason."

    "P's make-up claims to have skin-nourishing ingredients, but I read its formula Won't I deceive the fans who believe in me by acting as an endorsement?"

    "Anyway, I don't want to." Ji Wanwan shook her head.

    "It's just a gimmick, and it's just makeup and not skin care products, so there won't be any problems." The manager couldn't understand where she had such an inexplicable sense of responsibility.

    "You think about it again." The agent had a headache. He didn't expect that the star he brought was not only picky about the script, but also about other things. If her salary didn't come from the studio, she would never let her Come on, even now, the agent still wants to persuade her again.

    "What are you thinking about..." Just when Ji Wanwan was a little bit embarrassed about how to think, she suddenly received a call from Huang Yuyi, whom she hadn't contacted for a long time.

    "Game endorsement?" Although the two of them occasionally contacted each other after Director Xu's variety show, they always greeted each other in a normal way. Ji Wanwan was a little surprised that he actually mentioned work this time.

    "My partner couldn't come because of an accident, so I can't find anyone temporarily. It doesn't matter if you don't want to." Huang Yuyi's voice was a little embarrassed.