Chapter 30

Chapter 30 It Hurts So Hurts

    "Miss Ji, I'll take you there." The staff just now had been waiting for a long time, and after knowing her situation, they reached out to help her, and their attitude changed drastically from before.

    She was so attentive and didn't ask for anything else, she just hoped that Ji Wanwan would kindly let her go and not complain to her.

    "Thank you." Ji Wanwan nodded, knowing that she might be a little embarrassed because of the oolong just now, so in order to make her feel better, she didn't refuse her kind help.

    "Miss Ji, you are so beautiful." Seeing Ji Wanwan's attitude as if she didn't remember the previous incident, the staff was relieved, so they had the time to watch her make-up in this life.     Seeing this, he was immediately shocked. She was wrapped in layers of soft white cloth like white clouds. The complicated gown was very delicate, and the exposed slender ankles carried the lightness of a girl, which just neutralized the solemnity of the gown.     This dress is called Heavenly Girl. Although the name is very vulgar, the layered dress and various accessories are very novel. As long as you see this dress, you can think of the girl from Heaven in your mind like this.     This dress is the latest design of Zhou Sui, and few people can interpret it so perfectly. I didn't expect that wearing it on her body not only did not take away her own color, but also echoed with the clothes, making the two more harmonious. Perfect.     "It's like this dress was designed just for you." Not only were the staff feeling so emotional, but even the people in the studio had only this thought in their minds when they saw Ji Wanwan walking towards them step by step.     "Perfect." Zhou Sui walked around her and snapped his fingers in satisfaction.     "Let's start." Zhou Sui gave an order, and the stunned staff came back to their senses and started their work in an orderly manner.     "Go over there and walk over there slowly." Zhou Sui directed.     Where is that over there?     Knowing that these words were addressed to her, Ji Wanwan turned her head in confusion, trying to figure out the direction.

    Zhou Sui couldn't help but frown seeing her dumbfounded look.

    "Miss Ji, this way." It was still the staff member, she quickly ran to Ji Wanwan's side, took her hand and walked to the seat indicated by the first birthday, "You will go forward from here in a while."

    "Thank you." Ji Wanwan smiled at her gratefully.

    The staff members were suddenly shocked by this beautification, and felt that their hearts were about to stop.

    I'm a girl, my sexual orientation is male, so be sober, hey!

    The staff ran quickly down the stage, covering their flushed faces, as if they were running away.

    "Okay, come over slowly, yes, just keep this ignorant appearance of disharmony in the world, it's perfect." Zhou Sui looked at the person who seemed to be shining in the camera, and nodded in satisfaction.

    Although it seems a bit dull, at least the lens performance is good.

    Ji Wanwan, who walked forward ignorantly, also heaved a sigh of relief, but luckily she didn't screw up.

    Just thinking about this, Ji Wanwan suddenly felt that her feet were empty. It turned out that she had unknowingly walked to the

    end of the stage. With this unguarded kick, she lost her balance and fell headfirst to the ground.

    Then Ji Wanwan only felt a pain in her forehead, and some warm liquid flowed down from her forehead.

    "Oh my god!" Everyone exclaimed in surprise as they did not expect such an accident to happen.