Chapter 9

Chapter 9 I'm looking for you

    Ji Wanwan's tricks are really amazing. Coupled with the high quality of the show, more and more passers-by are attracted. This variety show that Director Xu was forced to put on the shelves in order to pay back favors has become so completely popular.

    Soon, the first episode of the edited program was broadcast on the TV station while the iron was hot, and the content was full of essence, which made the audience who had watched the live broadcast but never watched it burst into laughter and joy.

    In addition to the three celebrity guests, Ji Wanwan, who was originally an amateur guide, was also accepted into the team by the stars and fans because she got along well with the celebrity guests, and became a part of them and was well known by the public.

    With the broadcast of this show, Ji Wanwan's popularity even surpassed that of second-tier stars, and the number of Weibo fans increased by one million overnight.

    Even though they knew that Ji Wanwan was very likable, no one in the show crew thought that she could become such a hit with a variety show.

    Ji Wanwan's Weibo was applied at the suggestion of Best Actor Zhou. Ever since Ji Wanwan saved him, Best Actor Zhou has taken more care of this little girl whom he liked very much.

    In his words, if he hadn't married late, the child would have been as old as her.

    King Actor Zhou really treats Ji Wanwan as his own child. Not only did he enthusiastically register her on Weibo, but he was also the first to follow her and send her Weibo to attract people, not to mention the various cares in the show

    . Seeing that Zhang Tianwang and Huang Yuyi also took care of her everywhere, there is no doubt that the group favors her.

    What's even more rare is that fans didn't raise any objections because of this, and there were even double-duty fans such as variety show fans, father-daughter fans, and brother-sister fans.

    The people who recorded this variety show are happy, and the people who watch it are also happy. It surpassed many big productions and became a phenomenon-level variety show in recent years.

    However, the good times didn't last long, and the popularity of the show also attracted some people with ulterior motives.

    "What are you talking about? I never agree." Director Xu suppressed his anger and said to the person on the phone.

    "When you asked me to direct this show, you said everything was up to me, and now you're going back on your word, what do you mean?" Director Xu frowned. , he will never listen to him again.

    "Old Xu, I also have my own reasons. Zhang Qiuyue was originally going to join the group, but she couldn't help it because of other things. Just give me another face. After this variety show, you don't owe me anything anymore. .”

    Having said all this, Director Xu opened his mouth, wanting to say nothing.

    As a director, he didn't have his current status from the beginning.

    Director Xu is not a talented director, and he was not lucky enough to become famous. On the contrary, his road was much more difficult and bumpy than others.

    His first film was made by himself, and it was not surprising that it was terrible, but it was also this film that allowed him to encounter rehabilitation who was new to this field, and carefully filmed his second work with his support.

    However, God did not favor him, and the results of the second work, which took a lot of energy, were still terrible, even not as good as the first one.