Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Improved Opera

    At the critical moment, the sudden interruption of the live broadcast made the audience go crazy.

    "This kind of heart-scratching feeling is really amazing!"     "

    I have never felt that an hour is so short."

    "I beg the director to be a person, this is definitely a script, right? Right?"

It is the banner of random broadcast throughout the day. Although the time of all the guests is the same for the first live broadcast, the director team did not specify the time of the live broadcast in advance.

    Those who can watch the live broadcast on time are loyal fans. This made the audience who were forced to feel the sudden stop at the critical moment very angry.     However, the director certainly didn't do what they wanted. Although the dramatic beginning was beyond their expectations, the degree of topicality was exactly what the director wanted. Of course there will be no compromise, and the audience is doomed to be disappointed.     It took a long time to get no response from the director, but it also attracted the attention of other fans who didn't have time to watch the live broadcast.     Those who have never watched the live broadcast expressed their confusion about the gossip plot discussed by netizens, and those who are not fans are even more confused.     "Are you sure this isn't the plot of some TV series?"     The melon-eaters said after listening to the science popularization, opening the door to a new world.     "That's why art comes from life." The audience who watched the live broadcast spread their hands, showing a kind of pride that everyone is drunk and the only one is sober.     "Okay, I got it, can you give me a kick next time I start the live broadcast?"     "+1."     Ji Wanwan didn't know about the hot search on the Internet.     "It doesn't take three days, it's up to you. If you give you another thirty days, you won't be able to find a suitable candidate." The visitor said.     "It's up to you whether you can find it or not." Ji Wanwan immediately knew who this person was, "I will be on stage in the performance in three days' time."

    "Who gave you the confidence? Do you know opera? Don't think that acting in a movie makes you second to Li Siming." Li Yu smiled contemptuously, not paying attention to her at all.

    "How about this, let's have a game, if you win, you will take the role, if you lose, the role will be mine, how about it?" The teacher always praises her so what? Li Yu didn't believe that after studying opera for so many years, he was no better than a layman, and he was bound to win this role.

    In other words, he is bound to get the opportunity to show off in the show.

    Li Yu also knew that what he did was a bit immoral, but he was very cool when he left with harsh words before, but only after he got outside did he realize that no matter what line of work he does, it is not easy to make money.

    In the past, although I was poor in Xiyuan, at least I didn’t have to worry about eating and drinking, and I met more gentle and gentle people. I didn’t expect that after going out, it would be even harder. Not to mention, the people I met were all kinds of people.

    He's had enough of hustle and bustle every day for a little money.

    Being a star makes a lot of money, no one will not be jealous.

    This variety show is an opportunity to become famous. No matter what, he will not give up. Thinking of this, a stern look flashed in Li Yu's eyes.

    "No." Ji Wanwan flatly refused.

    "What?" Li Yu, who was immersed in his own thoughts, didn't react for a while.