Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Wan Wan is Gong

    "This soup is really fresh, and the freshly picked ingredients are really different." After laughing, Zhang Tianwang took a sip of the soup with a bamboo bowl, and he couldn't help sighing after eating the warm bowl of soup.

    "There are fresher ones."

    "Oh?" Zhang Tianwang glanced at his friend in confusion.

    "Bamboo fungus, there is nothing more delicious than bamboo fungus stewed in chicken soup. It's a pity we didn't meet it today." Zhou Yingdi looked regretful.

    "That's a pity." Zhang Tianwang smacked his lips, feeling a little regretful.

    "I probably know where it is." Ji Wanwan said after thinking for a moment, "There is a piece of dead bamboo on the north slope. I seem to have smelled it when I was collecting herbs before." "Come on, let's take a look, if it is

    true If you find it, you can not only taste fresh delicacies, but if there are too many, you can also exchange a chicken with the program group. At that time, I will make a chicken soup with bamboo fungus, chop a bamboo to make a bamboo tube rice, and put some salt and shiitake mushrooms , that taste." Zhou Yingdi's eyes lit up, and he clapped his hands in agreement.     "Let's go, hurry up." After listening to Zhou Yingdi's words, Zhang Tianwang and Huang Yuyi immediately stood up and swallowed their saliva. They didn't eat enough last night, and today's breakfast was just a bowl of soup. Hungry, they heard that the chicken's eyes were almost green, and they couldn't wait to move.     "Not necessarily." Ji Wanwan could imagine their excitement just by hearing the voice, so she vaccinated them quickly, lest they would be happy for nothing.     "If you have hope, you can't give up. If you really can't, come back later to dig more bamboo shoots, pick some mushrooms and exchange some meat and rice with the program crew." Zhou Yingdi had already thought about it, and didn't put all his hopes on finding bamboo fungus.     After hearing this, Ji Wanwan felt relieved, stood up and led them there with a walking stick on her memory.     "Look!"     "Oh my god, there are so many bamboo fungus!" Before reaching the place, everyone saw a snow-white net-like thing at the bottom of the bamboo in the distance. Zhou Yingdi saw that it was bamboo fungus and was overjoyed.

    "Great, our rice and meat are all available! I want to eat meat!" Huang Yuyi cheered, leading the basket and striding forward, squatting down to pick it.

    "Ahhh!"

    "Oh my god!"

    Huang Yuyi jumped back suddenly, pointing at the dead bamboo in panic and shouting.

    "What's the matter? What happened?" Zhou Yingdi and Zhang Tianwang thought he was in some danger when they heard the horrifying voice, and hurried forward to pull him.

    "There are... there are bugs!" Huang Yuyi almost broke his voice, his trembling hands did not slow down.

    "What insects are big men afraid of?" Zhang Tianwang glanced in the direction he pointed, and was speechless for a moment.

    "I...I didn't think it was because it was too sudden! I was not prepared to see a group of densely packed bugs all of a sudden." Huang Yuyi pleaded for himself.

    "This is a bamboo worm. It's edible. It tastes very good. Would you like to try it?" Zhou Yingdi cut off the bamboo with a knife, revealing the white bamboo worm inside, and handed it to Huang Yuyi, "Didn't you just say you wanted to eat it?" Do you eat meat? Well, it's full of protein."

    "Don't let it go!?" Huang Yuyi took a big step back and waved his hands in refusal.

    "Hahahaha, aren't you afraid of what you agreed?" Zhang Tianwang laughed.