Chapter 73

Chapter 73 I want to see you

    "Well, what do you think?" Ji Wanwan thought about it after hanging up the phone, and decided to throw the question to the person concerned.     This fact is too embarrassing for

    eidj , not to mention that she has no position now, even if they are really a relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend, there is no reason for others to make decisions.     "I'm sorry, I didn't expect them to call you."     Han Qiyu was really surprised, his parents had disappeared from his life for several years, and he hadn't thought about that gloomy memory for a long time.     Although I was full of grief and indignation when I left home, and I suffered a lot after I left, but looking back now, it seems that everything has been relieved.     Only when people grow strong enough can they calmly reconcile with the past. Han Qiyu is no longer the young boy eager to prove himself. Hearing their news again, his heart is unexpectedly calm.     "Leave it to me, I'll take care of it." It's time to go back.     At that time, it was hard to say who was right and who was wrong. One was the parents who had lost their children, and the other was the teenager who was eager to be recognized.     Although Han Qiyu still has no idea of ​​inheriting the family property, he really should go back and see his parents.     Ji Wanwan didn't know what happened in the end. After receiving Han Qiyu's reply, she put the matter behind her and returned to the set without stopping, starting her closed life again.     Soon, with everyone's wholehearted cooperation, "The Legend of Xing Tian Qi Xia" finally ushered in the final scene.     The plot here is similar to the previous short film, where the heroine played by Ji Wanwan will sacrifice her eyes for the hero in exchange for the hero's life.     At this time, it was spring, and the peach blossoms were in full bloom. The crew had a huge peach forest with their wealth and wealth. The scene of handsome men and beautiful women under the peach blossom trees was too beautiful to behold.     "From then on, the mountains are high and the roads are far away, and we will never see each other again."

    Ji Wanwan's action of gouging out her eyes was very agile, and the blood and tears props were also very realistic. Even if the onlookers knew it was fake, they couldn't help worrying, wishing they could replace it with their own bodies.

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

    watching the poignant scene of ji wanwan falling slowly and deeply buried in peach petals Come.

    "This scene and the plot are really amazing!" "     It is almost certain that this scene

    will have a place in the inventory of classic TV dramas in the next few years."

This scene not only became the ceiling of the poignant and beautiful scene in everyone's mind after it was broadcast, but it was even talked about by everyone more than ten years later and became a classic.

    But this is something for the future. Now after everyone is sad, they start to feel happy that the TV series has finally finished.

    "Wanwan, Wanwan? Why isn't Wanwan getting up?" After a while, everyone saw that Ji Wanwan was still lying in the pile of peach blossoms and couldn't get out, and they were a little anxious.

    Don't be an accident, right?

    Although it is not uncommon for an actor to get too involved in a scene and not be able to get out of the scene for a while, the peach blossoms falling from the tree at this moment almost buried her. He ran over to her and anxiously asked how she was doing.