Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    "Would Su Yan be a bit too big? What if the fans lose their fans on a large scale?" The actress surnamed Luo teased half-truthfully, trying to ease the awkward atmosphere.

    Celebrities often shoot movies to catch up with announcements, and day and night are often reversed. Although everyone usually looks glamorous and uses the best things, but in fact, few skins are particularly stable in private. If you suddenly show up with no makeup, maybe some fans will really lose their fans.

    They invited people to do the show, and they were not looking for revenge. Zhang Qiuyue's attitude was too much.

    The two permanent residents complained secretly in their hearts, what's going on, today's Zhang Qiuyue seemed to have eaten gunpowder, and she actually got excited with the guests, and she didn't know how the show would be interpreted after it was broadcast.

    "Isn't this for the sake of being responsible to the fans? I believe that you two are so confident in your products, you won't talk nonsense, right?" Zhang Qiuyue didn't follow the steps given by the actress named Luo, but continued to force her, and her aggressive attitude provoked The audience in the audience couldn't help whispering to each other.     "Our show is serious about turning fans into beautiful products. At least a few of us are like this. After all, it's all for the fans." Zhang Qiuyue smiled.     The atmosphere suddenly became awkward, but what she said was reasonable. If her skin condition is not good without makeup, how can others trust her Amway? Isn't this obviously irresponsible to fans?     Now Ji Wanwan and the two are being crushed to death by her, if you don't listen to her, it will be rumored tomorrow that the two of them have black hearts and cut off fans' leeks, but if you listen to her, they will be very unwilling. Time will not only be underestimated, but also no good words will come out.     Zhang Qiuyue occupies the moral high ground. Even if the audience will feel that her attitude is a bit tough, it is clear that her toughness can also be washed into dedication and seriousness.     "This..." It was the first time for an actress surnamed Li to encounter such a situation, and she didn't know which side to lean for.

    "Quality is fine, of course." Lin Jianlu smiled confidently. Of course, she would not agree with her previous skin condition, but after this period of time, she is very satisfied with her bare-faced state, and naturally she is not afraid of seeing people without makeup , Zhang Qiuyue's calculation was wrong.

    But wouldn't this be in line with Zhang Qiuyue's wishes?

    Lin Jianlu was still a little unwilling after thinking about it, and suddenly her eyes turned and she had an idea: "Why don't you also invite Teacher Zhang to join us without makeup, and experience the effects of our homemade skin care products?" Zhang Qiuyue just showed a successful

    smile , Hearing this, his smile froze.

    "Hearing is believing, seeing is believing. Mr. Zhang treats the program so rigorously, I believe you will not refuse it? After all, it is for the fans." Lin Jianlu blocked her with what she had just said, and looked at him stiffly. With a smile, I just feel very refreshed in my heart.

    Hahahaha, dumbfounded!

    "Indeed." Ji Wanwan nodded in agreement.

    "This..." Zhang Qiuyue almost gritted her silver teeth. She couldn't find a reason to refute for a while. She just said too much. I didn't expect them to use this kind of method to hurt the enemy. Hundreds of ways to pull her into the water.

    Zhang Qiuyue looked at the eyes of everyone watching the show, and suddenly felt that riding a tiger was difficult.

    "Okay." There was no answer for a long time, everyone's eyes became intriguing, and the word Zhang Qiuyue almost squeezed out from between their teeth.