Chapter 45

Chapter 45 What to Do

    "It should be the Director Tan you were thinking of." Ji Wanwan took out her mobile phone and found their previous private message chat and affirmed.

    "It's actually true." Sister Fang, the agent, repeatedly checked the news and asked familiar friends about the situation, and finally believed that the pie in the sky fell on their heads. She looked down at the name that she hated so much before, and only I feel that this name full of slots has become taller after being infected with Director Tan's halo.

    "Sure enough, it's Director Tan who even got the name of the movie so interesting." The agent said with emotion.

    "..."

    Ji Wanwan hesitated to speak, but looked at the huge contrast between her front and back, and for a moment didn't know how to answer.

    "As long as you are happy." Finally, Ji Wanwan only said this after struggling for a long time.

    "I believe that no one will refuse Director Tan's film. Since you have this opportunity, then we will directly reject "Xing Tian"." Between the two, no matter who it is, it will choose the former.

    "Okay." Ji Wanwan nodded, because "Xing Tian" has related filming experience, it will be relatively easy to shoot, but she will be more inclined to challenge the new in her heart when it comes to insurance choices that stick to the rules. character of.

    "Ji Wanwan rejected it." Soon the "Xing Tian" company received the news.

    "Why did you refuse? This is a tailor-made role for her. Could it be that our treatment is not good enough?" The screenwriter of the script and the planner of the game fell down when he heard the news.

    The staff of the "Xing Tian" company looked at this genius game planner with a headache, and they really had a headache.

    It is difficult to really retain players in a game without emotional connection based on skills alone. As the main planner of the game, one of the soul characters of the game, although every time a new story chapter is opened, players clamor to send blades, but it also proves from the side The stories he wrote touched the hearts of players.

    The storyline he wrote has always been one of the important reasons for the long-term survival of the game. For this willful planner, the company basically tries to satisfy his ideas, so this time he wrote a script to name him. Asking Ji Wanwan and Huang Yuyi to play the role, there was no objection within the company, and the project was allocated to him immediately.     As a rich and powerful game company, although "Xing Tian" can be regarded as a fledgling in the field of film and television, and has no experience at all, it can't stand them being willing to spend money. They have tried their best to strive for excellence in service and moral layout, etc., and they have the temperament of nouveau riche who are not short of money.     They made all the preparations, but the only thing they didn't expect was that the heroine of the TV series was unwilling to act.     Not only the planner couldn't believe it, but even the other staff members couldn't believe it.     "If you are not satisfied with the salary, you can still discuss it!" The wayward genius planner said that the problem that can be solved with money is not a problem.     "The other side said that they are already negotiating other projects, and there is no time to film our TV series." The staff didn't think they were being perfunctory. With Ji Wanwan's current popularity, it has not yet entered a new crew to shoot. It's surprising how Buddhist their studio is. It wouldn't be normal if the script wasn't even finalized.     Not to mention how popular it is, normally a famous star, which one is not busy with all four legs.     "Did you find out what jobs they took?" The planner still didn't give up.     "This is his private matter..." The staff looked embarrassed. Since he didn't explain it clearly, how could he rashly ask about his work schedule, "Why don't we find someone else? Although Ji Wanwan is very popular now , but she is not the only female star who is popular in the entertainment industry."     "Oh, no one else has the feeling I want." "     Forget it, let's put this project on hold for now." The planner waved his hand feebly, and he The story is based on the two of Ji Wanwan as the prototype, so it wouldn't have the original feeling if it was replaced by other people.