Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Three-in-One Chapter

    "It really breaks my heart just to hear it, why do we Wanwan have to suffer so much..." "Wanwan

    worked so hard to live a normal life, as a person with healthy limbs, why not work hard! I want to work hard to study and get admitted to the school of my choice! If I don’t succeed, I will become Wanwan’s star!” “

    As a member of the star, I will also work hard to shine and light up the night!”

    “Come on^^^~”

    “Really It’s very inspiring, I feel like it’s not impossible for my child to like such a star.”

    “Learn from Ji Wanwan, work hard and be a worker!”

    “I’m sorry, I said bad things about Ji Wanwan earlier because of my personal prejudice, so I’m going to the cinema now Support a wave of apology."

    "Support and apologize."

    "Ji Wanwan is sorry."

    Many people were inspired by Ji Wanwan's experience, and overnight, all the bad reviews and black reviews were suppressed by positive reviews and disappeared. Gone, replaced by another skyrocketing movie box office for the movie "Siming".

    The skyrocketing price this time has successfully allowed "Siming" to squeeze out "Youth With You", which ranked second in the summer box office, and pointed to the number one "Crazy Holiday 3" with many fans.

    "Crazy Holiday 3" is the third part of the "Crazy Holiday" series created by the famous entertainment company MapleStory. , was placed high hopes by MapleStory.

    And "Siming" is just a small-budget film directed by Han Qiyu himself, and now the box office gap between the two is getting smaller and smaller, so why not make people jealous.

    "This is really..." Afterwards, even Teacher Zhang couldn't help feeling a little bit emotional, "I feel like I will become lucky when I meet Wanwan."

    Every time Ji Wanwan is hacked, it will turn out to be beneficial to them in the end. Things, such as the free publicity last time, such as the skyrocketing box office this time, are inseparable from her.

    "Speaking of it, it's because Wanwan is good enough and hardworking." Teacher Zhang was already heartbroken after hearing Han Qiyu's understatement in front of the reporter, and Ji Wanwan's eyes were full of love and pity.

    I don't know how much this child has suffered in places where no one has seen.

    "It's actually okay." Even if she couldn't see their expressions, Ji Wanwan could know what Teacher Zhang looked like just by imagining, and she felt a little embarrassed and guilty immediately.

    In fact, she is as strong and brave as Han Qiyu said.

    At that time, she had been blind for a period of time, and the most decadent days were over. In addition, she was gifted by the elf in the book at that time, and it was the time when she practiced the most vigorously. She clearly knew that as long as she mastered the sound well You can start life again by identifying your position, and naturally you won't be so afraid of wrestling.

    It's just that she couldn't tell them the reason, so Ji Wanwan could only let them praise her and stood there helplessly with a flushed face.

    It's just that her behavior was misunderstood as modesty again, which immediately attracted Teacher Zhang's favor.

    "Xiao Han should give Wanwan a big red envelope. This is the hero of your movie." "

    Okay." Han Qiyu nodded, "Wanwan is indeed the lucky star of "Si Ming."