Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Security Issues

    The baby looked so pitiful that before he was about to cry, the crowd helped him to separate the duck from his hip with smothered laughter.

    "Did you already know this would happen?" Huang Yuyi accused Ji Wanwan with tears in her eyes.

    "What??!"

    Ji Wanwan, who was accused for no reason, expressed her confusion.

    "Otherwise, why did you say that the wild duck will come back if you don't leave just now by the river? You must have known that the wild duck is very vengeful, so you asked me to get the eggs." Huang Yuyi pointed at the staff and was still not convinced. Angrily about to bite his duck, his face was full of grievances, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that his guess was justified.

    "Ah, I said it was just a coincidence, do you believe it?" Ji Wanwan couldn't laugh or cry, feeling that the blame couldn't be shaken off.

    Facing Ji Wanwan's explanation, Huang Yuyi looked skeptical, showing that he didn't believe it.

    "No, you two, this is a male duck."

    Just when the two were relatively silent, and Ji Wanwan wanted to believe that this was not a coincidence, the staff member who was carrying the duck stepped forward to rescue her in due time.

    "Hey, I'll just say it's a coincidence. How could a drake lay eggs? So you must not be attacked for stealing eggs." The staff's words made Ji Wanwan hear the sound of nature, and quickly took the opportunity to throw the blame away.

    "Maybe this duck is the father of these eggs?" Huang Yuyi still felt that there was no unreasonable hostility, and the duck must be targeting him for some reason.     He would never admit that he would be hated by a duck for no reason. Seeing the duck that was struggling to his side in the hands of the staff, and his endless death, he had to figure out the reason.     "If thinking like this will make you feel better, then you should think so." Ji Wanwan couldn't explain what she said after hearing this, completely unable to understand why he insisted on knowing why a duck hates him.     In the end, of course, the reason was not found, and the ferocious duck did not let it go. To be precise, it did not want to leave by itself.

    Every time it was put back by the river, it would reappear after a while, squatting in the corner of the yard and staring at Huang Yuyi firmly, as if looking at an enemy with a deep hatred, trying to make a hole in him.

    "Why on earth? Why does it stare at me?" Huang Yuyi wanted to cry, but he had received the eager eyes of many fans, but he never thought that one day he would feel it from the eyes of a duck.

    "Maybe this duck is destined to be with Yu Yi." Zhang Tianwang didn't think it was a big deal to watch the excitement.

    "This duck looks quite intelligent, and has a fierce personality. It's a good duck that can only look after the house. Why don't we call it Mengmeng." Zhou Yingdi saw that it didn't bite and would not chase it away.

    "What is Mengmeng? Where is it cute?" Huang Yuyi looked at the duck that was staring at him while eating in the corner of the yard. How could such a fierce duck be called Mengmeng.

    "Okay, don't argue with Mengmeng, everyone has worked hard today, drink some ginger soup and go to bed early." "

    On the first day in the town, the wild vegetables are delicious, and the stars in the sky are very bright. There are some twists and turns, but overall it’s good. Me, Lao Zhang, Yu Yi and Wan Wan, plus the newcomer Meng Meng, we live together like a family. Although it’s only the first day, we seem to be familiar with each other It's been a long time."