°•~146~•°

•[PS:We Got A Cat]•

Y/N waltzed pranced up the stairs like a theif in the night. Her black coat jacket that touched her ankles gave her warmth and covered what's underneath.

She made gave a bow to someone that passed her, her smile being hidden by the mask she's got onto her face. It dropped when the person was out of her sight and the moment she reached the top floor.

Y/N held the box in her right hand that's wrapped like a Christmas present. The left hand holds a bag. She grips is tightly, her gloved fingertips holding the handle of the bag like her life depends on it.

It doesn't. It depends on somebody else. Y/N ventured down the hall, her head held high. She strut her way down the hall in her black red bottoms in confidence.

Soon, she stops, looking at the room number.

13.

She then got a text.

Holly
Tanya just left.

She smirks, putting her phone back into her coat pocket.

"Let the show begin."

Y/N rose her arm, knocking on the door lightly. The halls are empty and she's glad that there are only camera's in the lobby. Makes her job easier than it should be. Kind of.

Y/N awaited the door to open and when it did, she smiled, the mask still hiding her smile.

"Goodnight Mr.Barnard. I'm Sally, my friend Tanya told me so much about you."

The man looked Y/N up and down with a frown. "Tanya? Who are you?"

"Wouldn't you like to get to know me? Mr.Barnard?" She states lowly. "The way she explains everything you two together I just wanted to see you by the day. I know she's my friend but..." She steps close to him, her body pressing against his. "...I won't tell if you don't."

Officer Barnard cleared his throat. She gave him a seductive look, winking a second later.

"Wouldn't you want to know what I have to offer?" She whispers.

"What do you want?"

"You, inside of me." Y/N shoved him inside and closed the door behind them, locking it.

On the left is a vase holder that holds no vase. She placed the box and bag down, glancing at him.

"I...I don't..."

Y/N dropped her coat, revealing her underwear set to him. She kept her mask and gloves on though. His eyes trailed her body and he stopped talking as he gawked.

She felt sorry for Holly. The woman would just not leave her alone about it. She didn't want to kill him but after Hinata told her the conversation he overheard about he and Holly, she couldn't say no.

Y/N shoved Barnard to the bed, crawling on top of him. She grinded her hips, making him moan and tighten in his pants.

"Jesus Christ Sally. You smell good." He chuckles.

"Here's your twenty grand for helping with Aran."

"I know you don't like me...Y/N and I understand why and I am sorry for making you angry by the things I did but I cannot live another day with my husband, just please help me. I asked you before and you said you'd make it look like an accident."

"I don't kill people for fun hun, I already told you that. Just take the money and fucking run away or something if you're so afraid to divorce him."