°•~100~•°

•[You]•

Kenma poured water on her skin. It's steaming hot, but it didn't matter since the weather is so cold outside and it's snowing.

It's been forty-eight hours since the weird encounter with Kuroo. Kenma didn't know what to do. The look on Kuroo's face was something new. Fear. He rarely sees it. And after seeing it he knew that something was wrong. 

If only he'd speak to him. And Angel. He went to her house to see if she was there, and she wasn't. Then he tried her phone. Calling and texting her to see where she was. Kenma told himself that he'd get to the bottom of this. 

He exhales, making Y/N look up at him. 

"Are you okay?" She asks. 

"I know where I want to take you tomorrow." He says diverting the topic to her instead. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I was supposed to start date week two days ago but...things happened." He confesses.

"Oh. Sorry." She whispers. 

"You weren't the thing that happened if that's what you're wondering. I'd never blame you for anything."

Kenma rose the sponge over her head and squeezed. Y/N closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of heat on her body. She exhales, resting her head against his chest as she stared at the candle on the toilet seat. 

"Well, where were you taking me two days ago?"

"A date." 

Upon hearing that Y/N turned around to face him. She sat on him, wrapping her legs around his waist as they held eye contact. Kenma's eyes drifted to her lips, but he didn't kiss her. Now's not the time. Not for her, not for him. 

"A date?"

He nods. "You said so yourself that we're dating, so I thought why not seal it with an actual date."

She smiles. Kenma returned it, again pouring water over her head with the sponge. She wipes her face, pushing his hair back after. Kenma placed the sponge away and held her in place by her waist. 

"So, if I weren't the cause to the delay, who was? Or what was?" She asks, caressing his cheek. 

Kenma inhales and exhales heavily. "Believe it or not it was Kuroo."

"Oh." Her tone of voice made him chuckle. 

"Why'd you say it like that?"

"Kuroo is kind of provoking. Never really liked him from day one." As did Angel and Dolly as well. Kenma thought that maybe Kuroo needs to work on his female skills. But then again it confused Kenma since Kuroo was a ladies' man back then.

"Well, he was the cause of the delay." 

"What happened. If you don't mind me asking."

Kenma taps her chin. He wants to kiss her, hold her, make her scream his name. And God does he want her to claw away at his back. The feeling he gets from that is everything to him. Y/N leaned in, and Kenma thought that she was going to kiss him, but she didn't.

"You're hard." She whispers in his ear. Kenma blinked, glancing down. 

"Sorry I zoned out." Y/N shook her head. "But Kuroo was acting weird."

"Really, weird how?"

Kenma sighs. "Wait, you're a girl. Maybe you can help with this." 

"Okay?"

"So Kuroo is in a relationship with someone, and he has been for a while now. However, he doesn't want me to meet her or know who she is because apparently if I know her, I'll know things he's never told me." He explains in the best summary he can.