°•~128~•°

•[Me Too]•

They're all here. In the middle of the room, is a terrified Angel. Nobody dared questioned Y/N's motives.

To be honest, when Atsumu and Osamu got to Suna's house they were thinking that hey, maybe there's an actual rat, until they saw Angel.

Then when she saw them, she made a break for it. They couldn't let her get away though, therefore they spent ten minutes trying to tie her up.

Atsumu at one point apologized saying;

"I don't know what Y/N wants with you but we're just following orders."

So, they brought her to the warehouse. They texted Y/N and she only responded with a; watch her. And that's what they did, they watched her.

They took turns watching her. An hour a brother.

Ren on the other hand kept everything he got for her in his car as he awaited further instructions, and now the time is finally here.

Y/N walked in. All eyes landed on her and all of them were shocked.

"Holy-

"Shit." Atsumu says cutting Osamu off.

Ren stared.

Aran gaped in fixation.

Hitoshi, Akagi, Yuto all stopped playing their poker.

Kita rose his brows in amusement and curiosity. And Suna...he smirked. He's actually been grapled by her appearance.

Angel, who's in the middle of the room as she has been as they waited for Y/N followed Y/N as she made her way over to her.

"Fucking hot." Atsumu subconsciously says.

An office look. Long black loafers, a white button up shirt with the sleeves pulled up to her elbows with the first three buttons loose, showing just a bit of cleavage.

Black high heels, light makeup with wine red lipstick, and a gun in her waistband to top it off.

"Shut up Atsumu."

"Suck clit Osamu."

"What?"

"Want me to say it in Spanish?"

Y/N cleared her throat and tilt her chin up. She's ready for this. Everything stops today.

"It's approximately..." She checked her watch, making them gasp at the brand of it.

"A fucking Rolex?" Atsumu exhaled.

"Okay what is happening?" Ren questions.

Little do they know that she's spending all of Kenma's money, and neither does he. She'll tell him eventually. Or until he realizes.

"Twelve o'clock." Y/N continues. "And Ren, sweetheart, to answer your question. Revelation. That's what's happening."

"Don't you mean revolution?"

"No. Let's start, with the first chapter, shall we?" Y/N turned to Suna. Suna instantly felt uneasy.

"Suna..." she motions her head. "...do you mind?" She asks with a nice smile. Kita said nothing as he watched in silence.

Suna kicked himself from the wall and pranced over to her. He stopped in front of her, holding her stare. As always he held the same state he gave to everyone.

The emotionless stare, with those tired eyes of his. Y/N smiled and hugged him. The action took him by surprise. At first he didn't know what to do, but in the end and in hesitation, he returned her hug.