°•~69~•° kek

•[Later,Y/N]•

Kuroo froze, then laughed seconds later. If he'd been drinking anything he's sure it would've been all over Kenma.

"Gay?" He laughs. "Pfft, when have you ever seen me with a guy?"

"Being seen doesn't matter. And if you are I don't care." Kenma states with a shrug. Angel grins, taking a fry from the plate Kenma was eating out of.

"That's a good one, bud. But no, I'm very much straight. I just love my privacy." Kuroo says shrugging.

"I just find it strange is all."

"What, me liking my privacy?"

Kenma nods. Kuroo grins uncontrollably. "Oya? And why is that?"

"Because you were never this secretive about all the other girls you previously slept with before. You always told me about your encounters." He points out.

Kuroo saddened a bit, glancing at the plate in front of him.

"Things change when love is found. And you of all people should know that people do crazy things for love." He mutters.

Angel agreed with him on that.

"He's right. People indeed do crazy things for love." She backs up. Kuroo was surprised but chose not to question it.

Kenma glanced at Angel and thought to himself.

"Even if it means killing someone, or kidnapping someone, stalking them, you know, all that serial killer stuff." She says shrugging.

Kuroo gave her a look. She caught his gaze and quickly looked away from him.

"Yeah you're right. Sorry for the assumption."

"Meh it's alright. I just...keeping my relationship secret it's...it's fun." He shrugs.

Fun. Ha! Kuroo took him right back to those days between he and Y/N. It was fun indeed. Even if they weren't on sex terms, he enjoyed their play fights and being in close proximity with her.

Now, that's changed completely and he blames himself for it.

∆∆∆

It's month two ever since Y/N was placed into the hospital and to be honest she is ready to get out.

The only thing that needs to be healed right now is the surgery they gave her on her skull. Who would've thought that a single punch would crack her skull.

He's a true monster indeed. Y/N exhales, looking up at the tv. Nothing new on the news of course. The cops stopped showing up to ask her questions since she still couldn't "remember" anything.

A second later her door opened.

"Oh yeah, here you go, straight from the machine." Atsumu says. She smiles, taking the can coffee from his hand. It's not thag good but it's good enough to still drink.

"I can't wait until the day you get out of here." He smiles.

"Same here to be honest. Every time something happens to me I'm locked up and isolated from the world. It's like some kind of curse."

"Are you referring to the time Suna locked you up for two months?" He asks. Y/N confirmed it by shaking her head. During the first week into the second month of her stay Atsumu finally came to visit her.