°•~80~•°

•[Scared, Lonely and Sad]•

She didn't know how long it was she cried in the rain. But it was long enough to disassociate from reality. When Kenma nudged her gently with his forehead after he struggled to open the door, she panicked.

Finally pulling herself from her trance. However, she quickly shot him. Luckily the clip was empty, or Kenma would have a bullet in the neck.

Even he was scared after that happened.

"Y/N. We have to go." He speaks quietly. Y/N stared at him through puffy eyes and lunged at him, hugging him as she cried more.

The action surprised Kenma. He felt bad for her as well. He wonders how she feels knowing she killed them.

Five people. Five people in total. Most of them being cops, all of them being men.

She's a problem, but only to herself.

Kenma would hug her back if his hands weren't cuffed still.

"Hey, we have to go alright? I'll take care of it." He says.

"I didn't mean it...I..." She sobbed, not being able to finish her sentence. He so badly wants to hug her, to comfort her.

Stupid cuffs.

"It's going to be alright. Just let me take care of it. Get me out of these cuffs?"

Y/N pulled away from him, sniffling as she nodded. She completely forgot she got her hands free.

With shaky, swollen hands she fished for the keys on Peters. She couldn't taken it. She felt like puking and crying again, but she kept her cool.

Kenma glanced back anxiously. He's afraid that someone's going to pass and see this. He's grateful that it's been this long that no one ventured here.

Y/N wiped her eyes, finally finding the key. She choked back a sob as she made her way behind Kenma to uncuff him.

"It's okay." He comforts. It's the only thing he can do right now until he gets his hands free.

"Fuck." She exhales in frustration.

"Y/N." She cleared her throat but didn't answer as she tried again. Kenma exhaled when he felt her fingers brush his hand.

Kenma felt around and touched her hand. It made her stop, glancing at his hand.

"Take your time. You got this alright? Just breathe, in and out."

Y/N nods and focused.

"In."

Y/N inhaled.

"And out."

Y/N exhaled. He wants to make sure she's alright.

"Focus, Y/N." His tone is still quite, still soft and very comforting. Y/N is sure that if it was Suna he would've freaked out and probably lock her in his house as he deal with it and have Kita look after her to make sure she doesn't end herself or somebody else.

Y/N pulled herself together and focused. Kenma waited, his eyes darting between Chester and Peters. He feels like a personal cleanup man for Y/N.

The first two was just on a whim. Something he did to use against them whenever they wanted or needed.

Terushima was done out of feelings he developed for her. He allowed her to use him and he only went back after his talk with Kuroo.

And for now...he's helping not only because he wants to. He's helping because she needs it. Like really, really needs it.